WAMFFAI 9

Jungkook stared at Yoongi as he sat on his desk

Jungkook stared at Yoongi as he sat on his desk. The older is sleeping, with his arms as his pillow. He slowly reached his hand out as he was about to touch Yoongi's head, but he's startled as his hand is grabbed. He looked at Yoongi with wide eyes, gulping.

"What were you doing?" Yoongi asks as he stared at Jungkook with a glare. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, tearing up. Yoongi's eyes widened as he let go of Jungkook's hand.
"I-I'm sorry" Jungkook says and ran into the bedroom.

Yoongi let out a sigh, shaking his head. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and then went to the bedroom. He opened the door and is met with a lump on the blankets.
"Jungkook ah?" He says, sitting down on the bed as he got close. He stared at his hand before slowly putting it on the lump.

"T-that's my ass... " Jungkook says, startling Yoongi. The younger removed the blanket and Yoongi sees that Jungkook is laid upside down. Yoongi cleared his throat, removing his hand.
"I'm so-" Jungkook is cut off as lips connects with his. His eyes and he pushed Yoongi slightly. He looked at the older, gulping.

"H-hyung... What...?" Jungkook says and Yoongi smiled.
"You don't like it?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Yes! I... I mean, it's okay... But you caught me off guard" Jungkook says, smiling a little.

"Sorry about that... And I apologize about what happened minutes ago... " Yoongi says and Jungkook smiled.
"It's okay, hyung... But please... I wasn't gonna do anything, I just wanted to pat you" Jungkook says and Yoongi smiled.
"Do it" Yoongi says, making Jungkook frown.

"Do what?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi huffs. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and then put it of top of his head. Jungkook slowly smiled, making Yoongi look away and huff.

"There, happy?"

"Happy"