WAMFFAI 4

"Oh, shut up and go away!" Jungkook says, glaring at Yoongi

"Don't be stubborn, Jeon Jungkook" Yoongi says, glaring as he let go of Jungkook.
"Boys, watch him and don't do anything without my command, understand?" Yoongi says and his men nodded, bowing before he left.

"Now, now, Mr Idol, don't be scared" One of them and Jungkook scoffs.
"Scared, my ass" Jungkook says, glaring at them.
"Fuck off!" Jungkook screams, groaning as he rolled his eyes. The men just laughed and Jungkook poked his tongue on the inside of his mouth, irritated.

"If I get untied here, I would dropkick all of you" He muttered, biting his bottom lip after.
"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook screamed, glaring at them. The men just continued laughing. Jungkook would've broke all their noses if he were untied.
"Just wait, motherfuckers" He says to himself, clenching his fist.

"Any news?" Jin asks as he stared at Namjoon. All of them sat at the dining table, none had the appetite.
"None yet, hyung... The cops are trying... " Namjoon says as he puts his phone down.
"I don't feel like eating... I miss Jungkookie's stories..." Jimin says, sighing. All of them stared at each other before at the empty seat.

Jungkook tried his best to not fall asleep, his head jerking everytime his eyes closes.
"Hyungs... I miss you guys... " He whispers, tearing up. He gulped and the door opened again. He's met with Yoongi, who's holding a tray of food.
"You must be hungry" Yoongi says as he pulled a seat next to Jungkook.

He scoffed some food and puts it near Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook glared at Yoongi, even though his stomach is grumbling for food, he wouldn't fall for his tricks, not again. He huffs and looks away. He gasps as Yoongi grabbed his cheeks, turning it towards him.

"Open your fucking mouth... Yeah?"

 Yeah?"