XX

George

"You what!?" I exclaim as I stare at the eldest werewolf in the room.

"Yeah," Saber answers as he nods. He puts his cup of tea and lifts his gaze to me. "We captured her," he finishes firmly.

"But, she's my Mom! She didn't do anything wrong!?" I shout as I brush my fingers on my wavy brown hair.

"We don't care, Georgina. Whoever she is, she has to be investigated," Saber says. He looks around before speaking again. "The house is clean. I didn't expect this."

"Oh, if you only knew what I've been through," Cayden says as he sigh.

"Investigate her for what!?" I ask furiously.

"Treason," Saber says.

"Treason!?" I exclaim. "That's nonsense. Where is she? I need to see her," I hurriedly say as I tie my hair in a high ponytail.

"Can you please argue outside?" Clarkson says as he yawns and groans. "I can't sleep. I don't sleep well these past few days," Clarkson groans as he pulls the blanket on his head.

"I thought of going here to have a celebration," Saber sighs, shaking his head. The palm of his hand rests on his forehead, massaging his temple.

"Where is she?" I ask through my gritted teeth.

"Up. In the witch's grand hall," Saber seriously says. "I'm afraid you're not allowed to go inside–"

"I got permission from my mother," I interrupt him and walk outside the house.

"Georgina!" I heard him call my name but I didn't look back.

"You're so fuckin' stubborn," Saber growls as he follows me. "Nevigera," he curses.

I continue to walk towards the cliff village. There's always a problem. The problem is always hunting me. Why didn't I have a normal day?

"You'll be late for your class," Saber warns.

"I don't care," I grunt as I walk to the grand staircase acting like an overpass that connects to the cliff.

"Saufe!"

Everyone greets each other. But no one greets me. I gaze to see werewolves walking aside as if I am someone with a viral disease as if I'm a stranger. Well, I am. I still am. I've been here only a few weeks ago. Young werewolves quickly shuffle their legs as they rush to the open field where our classes are held. One of the students bumps on me. I slow down my pace and look at the group of students but they only walk past me as if I don't exist.

"George!" Saber growls.

I raise my eyebrows, realising he's still following me. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw him walking past those students. They greet him while he gives them a quick nod. Quickly, I shuffle my feet upstairs.