Chapter 1

Notes : 

  - "Talk"  // *Think*

__________________________________________

Evening classes, in Tokyo

Your dream has always been to work in Japan. After working so hard to save money, you finally took your chance and moved to Japan to realize your dream. You're a strong, smart and independent woman but unfortunately, even with all the courses you took to learn Japanese, your level is not good enough to be fluent.. So here you are, in evening classes, to improve your japanese.

   - "Hello Everyone ! Thank you for coming. First, you're doing groups of two. Choose wisely, this person will be your partner for the all cursus."  the teacher says as she goes to her office.

Y/N's POV

*Arg, I don't know anyone here. Ok, don't panic, look around. Those people there seem to know each other, great.. Oh, there ! This boy also seems to be alone. Ok, let's do it (y/n)!*

You stand up and walk over to the boy who is looking around.

   - "Hi there! I'm Y/N. Are you looking for a partner ? Do you want to be my teammate ?"

   - "He-hello ! Y-eah sure ! Want to sit next to me ?"

   - "Yes ! Thank you ! What's your name?"

   - "Oh sorry! I didn't introduce myself! I'm Manta. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

   - "Nice to meet you too, Manta ! Let's do our best !"

- Few weeks later - At the park

Manta's POV

*It's been a while since I saw Yoh. I know he is training hard to become Shaman King. Honestly, I don't know if it's what he wants or if it's what Anna wants..*

   - "Hi Yoh! Hi Amidamaru! How is your training ?"

   - "Hello Manta. Quite difficult. I don't have a minute to get lazy" says Yoh as he nervously scratches the behind of his head. "Anna has doubled our training since the beginning of the qualifications. And you? What's up?"

   - "Nothing news. Do you think everything will be OK?"

   - "Ahah stop being worried. We are training hard for it. Right, Amidamaru?"

   - "Of course ! We will be ready for the tournament! " says Amidamaru with enthusiasm.

   - "Ok! I wish you good luck! I need to go. See you soon" I say with a smile.

Yoh and Amidamaru look at me with a smile on their face and wave at me. 

*I really hope everything will be OK...*