Chapter 7

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

____

At Yoh & Anna's home -

Anna's POV

I was waiting for Yoh and Y/N. Just as they passed the door "You took your time! Come into the kitchen." I turn back and go to the kitchen.

   - "Yoh, get out." I say as Yoh helps Y/N to sit on a chair. Yoh looks at her with a smile and an "everything is going to be okay" face as he leaves the room.

   - "Give me your foot" I say as I take the care kit and sit in front of her. 

We stay silent as I look at her ankle and apply ointment and a bandage.

   - "How is Tamao?" Y/N says to break the silent.

   - "... She is fine... She told me what happened there. Why did you interfere ?"

  - "They didn't even have after her in the first place. And if I have to be honest, I don't know.... I couldn't just stay like that and do nothing"

   - "It was stupid. You could have had worse than a sprained ankle"

   - "Yeah..." She looks down and looks at my hands doing the bandage. " Oh ! I have a question, do you have a clock on your wrist? I mean, is it a shaman thing or something like that?"

  - "A clock ? You mean the oracle bell. Only the shaman who participate to the shaman fight have one"

  - "A shaman fight? What is it ?"

  - "The Shaman Fight is a tournament held between shamans around the world to recognize an individual who is strong enough to merge with the Great Spirit and decide the course of the world for the next 500 years." I seriously say as I finish the bandage.

  - "So Yoh participate to the shaman fight ?"

  - "Yeah and I will be the next Shaman Queen."

  - "Heu. Yeah. Isn't Yoh who is fighting ? Why don't you participate?"

  - "... Your ankle will be fine. Don't force it. You can meet the others in the living room. I will come in a few minutes." I say as I stand up and put away the care kit.

 - "Thank you, for taking care of me" She says with a smile as she stands up and leaves the room

.

.

  - "... Thank you.. for helping Tamao and Yoh.."

Y/N's POV

I stand up and go to the living room. I open the door and see Yoh, Manta and somes people I don't know.

  - "Hey Y/N ! Are you ok?"

  - "Yeah. Thanks for asking, Manta"

  - "Come and sit next to me. Here, let's meet Ruy, Horohoro and Pirika"

  - "Hi ! Nice to meet you everyone! I'm Y/N"

  - "Hi Y/N! Nice to meet you ! I'm Horohoro and this is Pirika and Korokoro "

So that night, I met Horohoro, Pirika and Ruy. Even if I can't meet their spirit, we spent the evening discussing and bonding. After eating, we all went to the hot spring..