Chapter 3

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

(c/n) = Country Name

__________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Anna looks around and there is no seats available except ...

*Ho no, please, not next to us..*

   - "Looks like the two seats available are at your table. We will eat with you. Yoh, sit."

*ho fucking great.* So here we are, Anna is sitting next to Manta, I'm in front of Manta with Yoh next to me. There is a dead silence even after the waiter has come to take the orders .*That's absolutely not awkward*

   - "Hello again ! Here is your order." says the waiter as he puts the meal on the table.

*Thank God ! It feels like years. Wouah, that looks sooo good!* I take my phone to take a picture. *Yes ! It will be perfect hehe*.

   - "So you're one of those girls who can't stop posting pic of everything they do on the internet ? It's pretty pathetic" Anna says without even looking at me.

   - "Excuse me?! For your information, this picture is for no one, only for me. It's for my memory album !" I say with a voice a little higher than usual.

   - "Ahah Anna is still Anna. I think." Manta says nervously as he looks at me with a sorry look on his face. Then he looks at them and says "You know, Y/N comes from (c/n)".

   - "Oh really ? How is it ? Why do you come to Japan ?" says Yoh smiling.

*This girl is a complete bitch but the guy tries to be nice. Just keep it cool and ignore her Y/N*

I look at Yoh with a smile and say : "Actually, since I'm a teen, I always dreamed of working in Japan. So I work hard to save money and I finally took the leap."

   - " Didn't you meet Manta in Japanese class ? How can you come to a country without even knowing the language?"

*Ok. That's it. I'm going to shut her mouth to that fucking b–*

  - " Anna, don't be like this." says Yoh as he turns to me "I'm sorry. Anna has some.. troubles with news people ahah"

I look at Anna and she sends a dead glare at Yoh. *You want to play bitch ? I will give you a reason to be mad.* As Yoh take his glass, I see, on his right arm, heu, I don't even know what it is, it looks like a big watch.

I turn myself to Yoh with a big smile :

   - "Ahah don't worry Yoh. I perfectly understand that some people can be uncomfortable with strangers."

I get closer to him and take his wrist in my hand :

   - " What is it ? New kind of watch ?" I say as I look at it. I can see Anna looking at us with a dead glare as Yoh begin to blush by the proximity.

   - "A-ah that, it's an oracle bell." says Yoh as he giggles

   - "An oracle bell ? I have never heard about it ! What is it for ? " I smile widely as I still touch his wrist while I analyze the oracle bell.

   - "Well it's–"

Anna stands up and slaps both of her hands on the table. Everyone at the restaurant is looking at us.  Anyone can see how angry she is but before she opens her mouth

   - "Ahaha no need to get angry." Manta awkwardly says

I look at Manta as I take off my hands from Yoh. I smile and look at Anna:

   - "Yeah, I'm really sorry Anna. I didn't want to upset you..I come from a different culture, so I don't have the good manners for this country. I'm really sorry if I made you, or Yoh, uncomfortable."

Anna looks away, takes her things and leaves the place. Yoh follows her as he apologizes to us.

*If glare could kill, I would be dead several times by now. Maybe I got too far. Nah, that bitch looked for it... The more funny is Yoh's face, everyone can see he doesn't know what to do.*

  - "Your friends look nice. " I awkwardly say to Manta.

   - "That was not fun Y/N..."

   - "Please, this girl is literally looking for it. Didn't you see her attitude ?"

   - "It's Anna. I know how she is. And I agree with you that she was not very nice earlier. It's just, I know she has a nice heart.. and she really cares about Yoh.." sadly says Manta.

*Oh great. Now I'm feel bad*  

"Ok Manta, I'm sorry. It's just... Listen, if I meet her again, I will apologize to her. Like, a real apology. Not only sarcasm."

  - "Really ? Thank you Y/N".

*I can see Manta is relieved. I like this little guy. He is nice and I hope we can stay friends after that. Let's just change the subject*

   - "Sooo, in the first place, we came here to discuss our presentation. Do you have an idea ? "

   - "Mmm. Actually, yeah. What do you think about Samuraï ?"

   - "That's a good idea ! We can talk about all the Samuraï during the different periods? "

   - "Actually, I think talking about how become one."

  - "Mm yeah, why not. Like a biography ? Do you have someone in mind ? Oh my god ! Don't tell one of your ancestors is a famous samurai ?" I say with enthusiasm

  - "Ahah not at all ! The guy who was with us, Yoh, knows a lot about a famous samurai in Japan. Maybe he will agree to help us a little. I'll ask him."

  - "Ok. Thank you. Oh and, what's the samurai's name ?"

  - "It's Amidamaru" Manta says with a smile.

   - "Ok" I say with a smile. After that, we chit chat as we finish our meal in a good atmosphere.