Chapter 5

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

__________________________________________

Y/N's POV

We all look around and see Anna.

   - "What do you mean by shaman ?"

   - "A shaman is a person who can communicate with the spirits. We're all shamans here. Well.. Except you, obviously."

   - "Heu.. you mean, like,heu,... excuse me, but... this really exists? Spirits ? Oh ok! I get it! It's a joke. You really scared me." I say while I laugh.

*Oh great. Everyone is looking at me with a straight face. Not uncomfortable at all.*

   - "Y/N, it's not a joke. Actually, a lot of spirits are around us right now. How do you think we can offer the house ?" Anna says as she's sitting next to the empty seat that Yoh spoke with.

*Ok Y/N. Calm down and think properly. Remember what mommy always says "never contradict the mad".*

   - "Do I need to remind you that you're our guest? It's disrespectful to look at us as if we were mad." Anna strongly says.

   - "Oh my god. You can read in my mind ??" I say a little too loud. She angrily looks at me "No, What I mean is.. it's just .. I have some difficulty believing in something I can't see but I'm into horoscopes and tarot so I think it's not impossible there are spirits around us".

   - "Horoscopes are stupids". Anna says as she seems to calm down.

*Yeah. Thanks Anna* I look at Manta who is very silent and looks very serious about all of this. I turn myself to Yoh 

  - "Soo, the reason you know so much about Amidamaru is because he is here ? I say as I look to the empty seat next to him.

   - "Yeah. He is my guardian ghost."

I look at Manta who has a serious face. *I'm not sure if it's true or if there are just making fun of me* I look at Yoh, then at the empty seat and say :

   - "Amidamaru, I'm sorry if I offend you."

   - "He says it's nothing. Don't worry, now that the misunderstanding is set. Do you have any questions?" Yoh calmly says with a smile.

Manta smiles and asks "Yeah, Amidamaru, how old were you when you became a samurai?"

Anna's POV

I look at Y/N. *I can see on her face she believes us only halfway.* After apologizing, she remained silent and wrote every answers Yoh told her since she can't hear Amidamaru. They only talked about how Amidamaru has impressed a daimyo, a Japanese nobleman, with his sword skills. Who was so impressed that he asked Amidamaru to work for him. Even after all the loyalty that Amidamaru gave to him, after so many lives he took for him, the daimyo still betrayed him by asking his man to kill him.

I look at the clock and see it's 7 p.m. I stood up so I could begin to cook dinner, I saw Y/N looking at me then at the clock as I left the living room.

Y/N's POV

I saw Anna stand up and see the hour. It's pretty late.