Chapter 6

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

C/H = Color Hair - C/E = Color Eyes - Y/H = Your Height

Here, it's the chapter everyone waits! Hao finally appears !  For your information, Hao reads in mind so when it's Hao's POV, his thoughts will be *think* and the thoughts he hear from others people will be *think*

Hope you will like it!

__________________________________________

Yoh's POV

   - "Mister Yoh! Are you ok??"

   - "Yeah. Don't worry Tamao." I say as I look at Tamao and smile.

*These guys are really a problem. That would be easier if I had Amidamaru. I need to help him!* I look at BoZ and see in their face they aren't playing fair. They will attack Tamao and Y/N to reach me *I have to secure them first*

  - "Tamao, Y/N. Leave" I say with a straight face

   - "Mister Yoh! It's out of the question ! I will fight with you !"

   - "TAMAO ! THERE IS NO DISCUSSION!"

   - "But Mister Y–"

   - "COME TAMAO !"

I turn around and see Y/N run at Tamao, take her by the wrist and leave the sanctuary. I heard Tamao's protest as Y/N continues to drag her out of here *Thank you, Y/N. Now I can fight without worry.*

Y/N's POV

I heard Tamao's protest as I dragged her out of here. After a few minutes, we arrived next to a little forest. Tamao forces me to stop.

   - "Stop ! I need to go back there" she angrily says

   - "For what ??"

   - "I'm a shaman too ! I can help him"

   - "Then, why didn't you do anything ?!"

   - "... It's just.. I –"

   - "Yeah ! Sure ! We are not able to help him! Worse ! These guys use us to attack him!" Now, I'm as angry as she is. I look at her. She looks to understand we'll be more helpful here than back there.

  - "So what ? We're just staying here?" She says her face down and saddest in her voice.

  - "Hey, don't worry. Everything will be ok" I say with a smile * At last, I hope*

  - "I supp–"

  - "Look who we have here !"

Tamao and I turn around and see 3 girls in front of us. A tall one with blue hair, smoking and 2 smaller, one redhead and a blond one with a doll in her arm.

I turn myself to Tamao and whisper to her ear 

  - "Please, tell me there are friends of yours" . She's nodding a "no" with her head.

  - "Don't talk like we were not here!" the redhead says.

  - "Please Matilda, don't scream like that" the blond one says as she is hugging her doll.

  - "Looks like BoZ is more useless than we think. They let their opponents flee the fight. They really give a bad image of our team" the blueone says.