Chapter 11

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

For those who watched Shaman King in 2001, you will find characters who were in 2001 but not in 2022.

Also, since I don't have much information about the characters' backgrounds, I'm going to make up their stories to help my story.

Hope you will like it !

___________________

*Seriously ? After all he did to me, why do I feel bad seeing him like that?* I chose to ignore him and go to my room until I heard "Hori.."

*Please god, don't tell me it's my fault ? Oh great, now I feel guilty..*

I go to his room and knock on the door to signal my presence

    - "Hey, are you okay?"

At the sound of my voice, Tokageroh jumped and put his arm over his eyes to try his tears

   - "What do you want ?! Making fun of me?!"

   - "No.. I just .. heard Hori's name when I was in the corridor.. And say I'm sorry for earlier. I don't know your story so I suppose that was bitch of me to say you that"

   - "How do you know ? About.. her ?"

   - "I told you, I see her when you were in my body"

   - "You weren't supposed to see that. What else did you see ?"

   - "Not a lot. I see some... parts of your life, I think? I saw her and I saw how you died"

  - "... I take possession of you, the only thing you're supposed to see is black. What did you see.. I mean, see about her?"

FLASHBACK

When I open my eyes, I find myself in an old village, with people wearing kimonos. I see a lady coming to me "Excuse me, lady, can you tell me where I am?" The girl doesn't answer me and continues walking "Excuse me –" I stop when the girl goes through me, literally. 

*What kind of joke is it ?! I'm a ghost ?!* I go to someone else and that person also goes through me *Oh great*

   - "LET HER GO ! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FOR WHAT YOU DO"

I look around, I see a crowd of people who are gathering. I walk towards them and pass the people to see what's going on. In front of me, there is a tall guy with black hair and black eyes, his clothes are luxurious and wields his sword towards a guy who is kidnapping a girl. The girl is beautiful, long brown hair, porcelain-colored skin and blue eyes. Behind the guy with the swords, 3 archers stand ready to shoot, bow drawn and arrow in hand

   - "TOKAGEROH ! I SAID, LET HER GO !"

   - "Stay out of it ! It's between her and me !"

*This guy, was it Ryu's spirit when he was alive?*

   - "Miyamura ! Please, help me !" the girl says, crying and scared

   - "Hey stop that! Why are you–"

   - "Don't worry Hori! I'll save you ! Monster ! How dare you attack her!"

After saying that, One of his archers shoots his arrow and hits Tokegaroh on the shoulders. Miyamura rushes to Tokageroh to attack him. Tokageroh throws Hori to Miyamura to stop him in his attack and run away.