Chapter 10

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

_________________________

            In the house/hotel that hosts the tournament participants

3rd POV

It's the end of the day, everyone is gathered to celebrate the victory of The Ren team around a good meal, in kimono.

  - "Let's make a toast. To the Ren team. Who passed the first game with success and by the way, eliminated a team from Hao" says Ruy with enthusiasm while raising his glass. Everyone follows him and starts to eat happily while discussing.

   - "Hi there ! We didn't introduce each other yet. I'm Chocolove and this is Mic " says Chocolove happily pointing at his guardian spirits speaking to Y/N

   - "Hi I'm Y/N ! Nice to meet you Chocolove and.. Mic..I'm sorry I can't see spirit" says YN/ embarrassed losing her smile a little

    - "HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY LOSES HER SMILE !" says Ryu to Chocolove as he goes to Y/N to cuddle her and "Don't worry. Ryu is here to protect you from this mean guy!"

   - "Ah-ah thank you Ryu but everything is ok" Y/N says with a smile taping on Ruy's shoulder to calm him down "Now can you let me go, I need some air"

   - "Ahah yeah sure ! Sorry! But being more serious, I know how you feel"

   - "Ho really ? How?"

   - "Before I become this powerful and incredible shaman you have in front of you, I was also a normal person"

   - "What ? But how did you become a shaman then ?"

   - "Well, long story but to make it short, Tokageroh, who is now my guardian spirit, took possession of me for revenge on Amidamaru but Yoh and Anna saves me, after some discussion, Tokageroh and Amidamaru become friends and I swear to help Yoh to reach his dream !"

    - "That is a beautiful story. Mmm do you think it can happen to me ? I mean, I don't know, I don't want to be rude. You can say no if it's weird ahah"

   - "Mmm I don't know. Why not, if it worked with me, why not with you. What do you think about it, Tokageroh ?"

   - "Mmm. It's never happened before you but who knows." Tokageroh says appearing next to Ryu " And let's be honest, I will be more than happy to .. help this young girl" Tokageroh says in a whisper with a pervert smile on his face and blush on his cheek.

   - "ALRIGHT !" says Ryu, putting his glass on the table with energy "Let's do it YN !"

To these words, everyone is looking at Ryu and Y/N.

    - "What are you going to do you pervert" Horohoro says distrust in his voice

   - "Stop making me look like a pervert ! It's nothing like that. Since I became a shaman following the possession of Tokageroh, it does not cost anything to try with Y/N."

   - "Coming from you, I was expecting something stupid but it doesn't hurt to try" Anna says in serious tone. Now everyone is looking at Y/N intensely

   - "Ah-ha thank you but I feel a little uncomfortable with all that attention" Y/N says with a half smile and rubbing the back of her head

   - "Don't worry ! Everything is going to be ok!" Ryu says with enthusiasm "Ok, Tokegeroh are you ready"