Chapter 14

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

As a reminder : when it's Hao's POV, his thoughts are in *think* and the thoughts he hears are in *think*

___________________

Hao's POV

A few minutes ago

I see Y/N running down the middle of the field, leaving me behind. I start to follow her but I stop a few feet away from her when I hear her saying "Excuse-me ! Sir !"

I look at her, looking for who she could talk to but there is no one

- "Hum - I- how do you know my name?" she says surprise

- "I'm sorry, This is going to sound crazy but I think I saw you in a vision, when I entered the village. Since you know how I am. May I ask how you are ?"

I follow her 'conversation' in silence and I see her start to move backwards and fall backwards.

- "Y/N, are you okay ?"

She ignores me and looks in front of her before saying "You know each other?!"

I sigh, not knowing what to do except tell her the truth.

- "Y/N.."

- "Hum? You know him?" she says as she looks at me and the empty place in front of her

- "Y/N.. there is nobody here but you and me"

- "Hum ? What ?" She looks at me strangely

I move closer to her and bend down to be at her level, I look her in the eyes "there is nobody here but us, Y/N".

- "What ? No ! Of course not!" she turns her head to look at the empty place then me.

*It's impossible! If I see things that even a shaman can see, it means... It's just in my head... I'm just good at... being locked up in the loony bin.. * Hearing her thoughts, I can't help but agree with what she is thinking and feel a bit sad.

Y/N's POV

I feel Hao's hand caressing my cheek with sadness and pity in his eyes. I slap his hand away "Don't look at me like that ! I'm not crazy !"

I look at the guy who is now on the same level as me and reach out his hand to my face "I need to talk to him."

Hao's POV

Y/N suddenly takes her head in her hands, in pain. A few seconds later, she starts to laugh and gets up, leaving me alone on the floor. She turns to the wind and stretches her arms, taking a deep breath.

- "I never thought I would miss the feel of the wind and the sun on my skin"

I get up and walk towards her. I try to read her mind and feel what she is feeling but nothing. It's like something is blocking me.

- "Who are you?" I say calmly

Y/N looks at me in the eyes *Yeah, it's definitely not her..*