Chapter 13

Notes :

- "Talk" // *Think*

As a reminder : when it's Hao's POV, his thoughts are in *think* and the thoughts he hears are in *think*

___________________

I stand in silence looking at his chest. His shoulders are broad and his muscles developed. My gaze goes down to his perfectly drawn abs. My mouth is dry and I can't help but wish he was more undressed.

*I was right, the light colors suit him well. He is really hot in this kimono*

Hao approaches his face close to mine with a smirk and whispers in a deep and sensual voice "That's why you were so insistent that I try on clothes? So small Y/N.."

Hearing his voice, I can't help but blush "It's... it's not like that, you pervert! It's the fault of your crazy girls who are on your team!"

- "Hana-Gumi ?" he says without understanding why it is their fault.

- "Yeah! They are here and they are crazier than ever!" I say, raising my voice a little.

- "I THINK I HEAR HER VOICE"

I place my hands over my mouth as I hear Mathilda's voice and footsteps coming closer. I raise my eyes to Hao's. I lower my hands from my mouth and whisper "Can you help me? Please ?"

I jump when I hear the curtains of the next cabin open violently. I hear the footsteps reproach from the middle cabin and open the curtains.

*There's only our cabin left, maybe if I push her, I can outrun her?*

Before I can think more, I feel a hand on my lower back and another on my shoulders. I raise my head towards Hao to see him pulling me towards him. My hands come to rest on his chest, and my body is stuck against his. He turns around so that his back is facing the entrance of the cabin and I find myself trapped between him and the wall.

His hands leave my body, letting a warm feeling where they were. He takes the red kimono that is hanging on the side and puts it on my head to hide my body.

- "This is the last one. She is necessarily here" says Kanna opening the curtain of our cabin

I get closer and closer to Hao's body to hide myself as much as possible.

- "Lord H-Lord Hao !" Kanna says blushing

I feel Hao raise his head but without moving his body and look behind him "As you can see, I'm changing. I would appreciate it if you would come out and close this curtain."

- "S-sure. I'm sorry" Kanna said calmly as she closed the curtain behind her.

With my hands still on his chest, I raise my head and approach Hao's ear to whisper "Do you think she saw me?"

- "Do you really think she would have left so easily if she had seen you?" his brown eyes stare into mine.

*my body is hot, I really need to get out of here*

- "I - I'll let you change" I say blushing and wanting to go out hastily, I stumble on the kimono and fall on my knees on the floor, trying in vain to catch myself.