35

11:47 PM - THAT NIGHTBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier sat in the running car outside of Ramiah's car

Kaizier sat in the running car outside of Ramiah's car. He bit his lip, checking his phone trying to make sure Alyssa was still asleep. He turned his head to see Ramiah walking towards his car, this time, wearing a robe.

He unlocked the car and allowed her to slide in.

"Mmm, look at you, back here with me." Ramiah bit his lip, untying her robe and showing her naked body. "I missed you."

Kaizier grabbed both sides of her robe and closed it forcefully before tying it tight. "Nasty ass shit. Look, I needa talk ta you."

"Fine." Ramiah rolled her eyes, "What is there to talk about? You and her ain't working out? Where is she at, by the way?" Ramiah smirked, tilting her head.

"She sleeping cause she's pregnant with ma baby," Kaizier smirked at the drop in Ramiah's face. "You thought you was breaking shit up, guh? Nah."

Ramiah mugged, about to get out of the car when Kaizier locked it. "That wasn't all I wanted to talk to you about."

He reached back, grabbing a mini-duffle bag. He put it on her lap and Ramiah slowly unzipped it, seeing money filled in the bag.

"Das $55,000" Kaizier began to light a blunt, "You take dat, you leave ma guh alone. She ain't did shit to you, she pregnant, and you stressin' ha the hell out. I hugged you once and kissed you back fa 3 seconds, and now you terrorizing ma wife, and Ian liking it. Take it, gon bout ya business, delete allat shit, and leave us alone."

"And what if I don't?" Ramiah smirked.

Kaizier took a pull from his blunt, slowly turning towards her. He blew the smoke into her face, smirking. "Den das $55,000 on yo head, lil Miah. I know a lotta people who'a do anythang fa money like dat."

He started at her as she bit her lip, contemplating what she should do next. "I want more."

"Guh, you dumb?" Kaizier mugged her, "You ain't even worth da 55 you gettin na."