Chapter 19

After putting Zoey to bed, Riley and I head over to my apartment. I haven't actually told Riley what's going on yet, I decided I'd let Noah fill him in. Because maybe Noah doesn't want him to know everything I do or something.

I knock on the door, even though it's my place. And Noah opens the door. "Hey Riley. Long time no see."

Riley waves as we step inside.

"She'll be ready in just a minute. She's putting Jaxx and Ari to bed." Noah says sitting on my couch.

I pull up a chair from the kitchen, and pat it for Riley to sit on. Riley raises his eyebrow as he sits down.

I grab another chair and place it next to his. "I would've gotten us chairs Keely." Riley says frowning.

"I know. But I did it for you!"

Riley smiles and shakes his head. I sit on my chair, and see Noah's narrowing his eyes as he looks back and forth between Riley and I. I'm sure he wants to ask the question, but of course he won't.

Bella comes and sits next to Noah a few minutes later. "Hi, my names Isabella, but I go by Bella. I'm guessing you're Riley?"

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you Bella." Riley says politely.

"So, do you want us to explain it all, from the very start?" Noah asks.

"Hun, of course they are. Imagine Keely got married and kept it a secret for a year, wouldn't you want to know everything?"

Noah shrugs. "I mean yeah, makes sense."

Riley looks at me. "What?"

"Keely didn't tell you?" Noah asks.

I shake my head. "I wanted you to tell him, incase there was something you didn't want me telling him."

Noah nods. "Well Riley, first promise all of this will remain a secret."

"Keely already made me swear this into secrecy."

"Well, Bella is my wife. We got married like a year ago. She's pregnant with our child. And we dated since 10th grade, and I proposed about 6 months before we got married."

"Wait what?"

"That's what I thought." I say.

"So you got married and all that and kept it a secret?"

"Yes..?"

"Damn Noah. How do you keep something like that a secret? Didn't you want everyone to know?"

Noah nods. "Oh I did. But love makes you do some weird things."

...

After catching Riley up, and being told what I already knew, but in more depth, we were basically done talking. There was just one tiny problem.

"How the hell are you going to tell your parents that?"

I look at Riley. "Language."

"Right sorry. How the heck are you going to tell your parents that?"

Noah frowns deeply. "I don't know. But they are going to be so fuc- freaking mad!"

"Calm down Noah. It's gonna be fine. I have a plan, I know how to lessen the blow for you. Also, I'm sure they'll understand. Mom had the same type of problem, remember? They will obviously be upset, but probably only because you got married without telling them. Actually, you never even told them you had a girl friend."

Noah groans. "I totally messed up."

Bella leans her head against. Noah's shoulder. "Hun, you didn't mess up. You kept it a secret because I asked you too. And listen to Keely, she seems like she knows what she's talking about."

"Yeah yeah. Wait Keels, how are you going to lessen the blow?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Now we need to set a date to tell them, and get the whole family together. But have all the kids go to grandma's and grandpa's house."

"Let's say this weekend?"

I nod. "Ok. I'll take care of the rest. You guys just chill out until then, and I guess find a way to explain it to my family. But like I said, it's gonna be fine."

Riley and I head back to his place, and I'm ready to go to sleep. And yet I'm also lowkey freaking out a bit.

I don't know why, Riley and I have payed in his bed together, and cuddled. Why should sleeping next to each other be any different?

After we both get ready for bed, we hop in Riley's queen sized bed. Riley sits with plenty of room between us. But it's soon no more when I scoot closer to him. I wrap my arms around him in a weirdly warm and comfortable hug. So much has happened today, and I just want to end today. But at the same time, hugs are nice.

Riley hugs me back, and we stay like that for several minutes. I pull away, but I'm still close to Riley. "I like this." I whisper.

Riley taps his lip with his left hand, while he signs the letter 'K' which is our way of asking if it's ok to kiss the other person. Instead of doing sign language for yes, I just press my lips against Riley's to which he responded immediately.

This kiss is different from our other kisses, not once did I think about how I was dirty, or how no one could love me. Because someone does love me, and someone has repeatedly told me I'm not dirty. I have someone who doesn't care what I've been through. And I love that someone.

When we pull away, I can't help but grin. "I love you Riley."

Riley smiles. "I love you too Keely."

I throw my arms back around Riley, and he runs his hands up and down my back.

Instead of fighting the urge to randomly bite his neck, I pull away. "Quick question, also weird now I'm about to ask out loud, but my mind was just like 'bite Riley's neck' can I?"

Riley gives me a questioning look as he nods, but like he isn't sure if he should nod. But sucks for him, because he nodded. So I quickly bite his neck. I pull away again, and Riley chuckles.

"That was so weird. It literally tickled." He laughs quietly.

"That was weirdly fun. If I tap my ear that means I want to bite your neck, tap your ear if it's ok, and tap your nose if it isn't."

Riley shrugs and nods. So I tap my ear. Riley grins like a little kid and Taos his ear too, so I bite his neck again, making him squirm and giggle.

"Ok ok stop! It tickles!" He laughs, making me laugh.

"We should go to sleep."

Riley nods in agreement, but then taps his ear.

Hm, I wonder if it does tickle or if it's just Riley, so I tap my ear, and Riley gently bites my neck. It doesn't tickle, it feels oddly good. But so weird at the same time.

We both fall asleep in each other's arms after we laughed so hard we cried because I found out Riley's sides were ticklish, and he found out my elbows were ticklish.