Chapter 32

Finals are something I hate with all my soul. I like to think the fall semester finals aren't too bad, but it's the same as the spring semester, and those finals suck.

Riley and I have been studying for the past hour, waiting for when we need to go get Zoey from school.

"Hey, you know what tomorrow is?" I ask randomly.

"No. No, I do not." Riley says sarcastically.

"What should we do?"

"Focus on our final that is also tomorrow." Riley says his eyes trained on his textbook.

"Ugh! You're impossible. I hate you... no, I don't. I love you."

Riley snickers. "It's cute how you say how you hate me, then immediately say you don't."

"Shut up." I grumble as I look back to my textbook.

I hate studying. It's so boring. I don't know how Riley can enjoy studying. He's weird. Then again we both are so....

"What time do we need to pick up Zoey?" I ask shifting in my seat.

"In an hour."

"We have to study for another hour?!"

Riley sighs and looks up to me, then he shuts his textbook. "Ok sweetheart, what do you want to do for an hour?"

"Um.... Cuddle, make out, play video games, make out, snack, maybe make out, take a nap, oh I know! Make out?"

Riley snorts. "Do you wanna make out Keely?"

"Haha it's funny you have to ask. I always want to make out."

"I guess I can't deny my girlfriend what she wants then." Riley says shrugging as he gets up from his chair and walks over to me.

I quickly get out of my chair, and look up at Riley. Usually I feel like I'm not that short compared to Riley. But I have my mom's genes and I'm short. She and dad have like a foot difference between them. I'm a about an inch shorter than my mom, and Riley's about two inches taller then my dad. I'm like a child compared to Riley, but apparently Riley likes it. He thinks it's cute.

I go on my tip toes and Riley leans down a little bit and our lips meet. I wrap my arms around Riley's neck, to help steady myself.

Riley decides that bending down isn't comfortable for him, so he just picks me up, and holds me tightly to him, and I don't mind. I'd given him permission to do that a while back. I didn't want to give him back pain. Wink wink.

Riley holds me up with one arm, and uses the other to gently grip my neck and angle my head better.

We part to breathe, and Riley slowly kisses my neck. He goes straight to my sweet spot, and I bite my lip to keep myself from making any embarrassing sounds.

I find it funny how Riley and I have the same sweet spot. Sometimes I think we're secretly twins. Born on the same day, same year, same hospital. Both did gymnastics, both have the same sense of humor. Oh, and we both like the same type of kissing and have the same sweet spot. It's weird and funny at the same time.

After our little make out session, Riley and I pick up Zoey, only to immediately go drop her off at my parents house. Then Riley and I go back to my apartment.

Riley and I talked about just living together, but then realized that living in the apartment would be too small. So we aren't gonna do that just yet. I know Riley won't say it, but he wants to move into a house together. He's hinted at it, but there's no way he'd say it.

And I don't want to move into an actual house with him unless we're married, or at least engaged. But I'd rather married. I'm not sure why that's the way I want it, but that's what I want. So we'll have to settle for living at different places, even if we're neighbors, and always spend the night at each other's nights every night. I honestly can't even sleep without Riley.

"Hey, we should discuss this whole living together situation because it's not gonna happen on your end. You're just going to let me come to you first, but I don't know what you want exactly." I say once we walk into the house.

"Ok. I just didn't know if I should because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable by it." Riley says smiling at me.

"Well, we've decided this apartment is too small to live in together. But that's it. So do you want to move into a house because I feel like you hinted at that some."

Riley pulls us over to the couch, and I sit right on his lap, facing sideways, and he holds me close to him.

"I mean, of course I wanna live in a house with you sweetheart. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

I smile and wrap one of my arms around Riley's neck. "Ok. So we'll just move into a house together. But I don't really want to buy a house together, move into that house together, and live in that house together unless we are at least engaged; but I'd prefer if we're married."

"So that means you wanna marry me?" Riley asks smirking.

I roll my eyes. "No, I just said that for no reason."

"I love how sarcastic you can be." Riley says and gives me a quick kiss. "So... marriage?"

"Yep. I give you permission to propose to me from now to this day three years from now. That's a three year window, don't screw it up."