Chapter 21

I've come up for the perfect plan to get payback on Riley for laughing at me earlier today. I just need his consent on a few things before hand.

"Hey Riley, could I try something in a minute?" I ask as Riley and I get ready for bed.

Riley shrugs. "Sure?"

I nod. "Good good."

"Wait, what are you gonna do?"

I grin wickedly. Riley has no idea what's coming for him. "You'll be just fine. You'll like I promise."

Riley nods cautiously. Like he's not quite sure he'll actually like.

After we're ready for bed, and we're in bed, it's time for my plan.

I'm not even worried about Riley thinking I'm dirty or anything, because I'm not. I'm not dirty. I'm strong. Riley has made that very clear.

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

Riley nods. "I trust you with my life."

I smile. "Good. Then just trust me with this."

"With wha—" before Riley even finishes his sentence I've successfully shut him up with my lips.

I'm quite proud of myself, this is one of my first times starting a make out with Riley. That's definitely improvement.

I run my fingers through Riley's hair, and use it as a grip. What?! I've seen it in the movies and in romance books! I had to try it!

Riley seemed to like it, because he was struggling to find a place to put his hands. He wanted to touch me, but didn't know what was exceptional.

I pull away breaking the kiss. Just for right now, any type of touching is fine with me. Code word is Pineapple pie."

Riley nods, and I kiss him again. And Riley takes his hand and places it on the back of my neck, and slightly angles my head to deepen the kiss.

My fingers in his hair grip tighter, and I know he likes it.

I pull away, and kiss his jawline slowly. While keeping eye contact with him.

I have no idea where this insane confidence has come from, but I'm seriously loving it! Like for reals, I love this confidence.

I move from his jawline, and slowly kiss down his neck, while also pushing him down into a laying position. I sit on his waist and continue kissing his neck.

Just because you only have one life to live, I give him a hickey. I know I should've asked, but I know how to get rid of them, and he seemed to like it the way he moaned. Much louder then when I had moaned.

But that doesn't make me stop, I gently kiss right where the little bruise now sits, and kiss back up Riley's neck.

I linger on his jawline much longer then necessary, and go back to his lips.

Riley's finger tangle themselves in my hair, and now we both have a grip on each other's hair. I have the slightest urge to pull on Riley's hair, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to have enjoyable pain. If you get what I mean.

Riley gently bites my lip, and I can't hold back on pulling on his hair, which he liked if his deep moan was anything to go by.

We pull apart for air, but I reach over and gently bite Riley's earlobe. Then kiss right where his ear meets his neck.

A strangled groan leaves Riley's throat, and I smile against his neck.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He says in a hoarse tone.

"Of course I am. Are not enjoying it?" I ask pulling away from Riley's neck and I see how he's blushing pretty badly. And it's so freaking adorable.

"Oh no. I enjoyed it." Riley says while not making eye contact with me. Now I see what he saw, it is cute.

"Good. Because I'm not done."

I go back to kissing Riley's neck, and Riley grips my hips tightly.

I leave one, or two more little hickeys, and kiss my way back to Riley lips. Riley takes one hand off my hip and puts it on the back on my neck so he can deepen the kiss. And I'm definitely not mad about that.

I take one of my hands, and grip his bicep and squeeze it a bit realizing how strong he is. His arm has like a freaking baseball in it.

Riley pulls away, and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna flip us over, ok?"

I nod, and he somehow flips us over and now he's on top, holding his body weight off of me with his right arm. My hand instinctively goes his touch his flexed muscles, and my eyes widen. It's pure metal.

"Whoa." I whisper.

Riley chuckles softly, and slowly leans down and kisses my neck. I take my one hand not feeling up Riley's incredible muscles and I twirl my fingers in the little hairs on his neck. Riley kisses my neck right under my ear, the same place he kissed last time to get the smallest moan ever from me. Yeah... this time it was not as quiet. I feel Riley smile against my neck, and he then gives me a hickey. Which is totally fair because I gave him a few.

"Ok, I wanna be on top." I say. I like how things are now, but I get this extremely weird satisfaction from making Riley moan and groan. Means I'm doing something right.

Riley flips us back over, so now I'm resting on his waist. I wonder if Riley has abs.

I run my hand over his stomach, HE DEFINITELY HAS ABS!!!!

I look up to Riley, and see his eyes are closed, and he's breathing quite heavily. I stop running my hands all over his abs, and kiss right under his jawline. Riley definitely liked that. I kiss my way to his lips yet again, and we stay like that until none of us can breathe, and we're forced to part.

Riley's breathing heavy, but I'm sure I'm breathing more heavier. Riley really knows how to kiss someone.

Riley's face slowly turns red as we both start breathing normally. I smile nervously at Riley, and he chuckles.

"We should do that more often." I say. "Did you like it?"

Riley blushes even harder and nods quickly. "Oh I loved it. Maybe a bit too much."

My face heats up as I realize what Riley's referring to. "Uh... sorry."

Riley laughs softly. "You're too cute."

I smile even more and shrug. Like I didn't just give this poor man a boner.

"I'm gonna go take a cold shower." Riley says, his face heating up again. I nod and quickly climb off of Riley and close my eyes until I hear him in the bathroom.

Well, if me meaning was embarrassing to me, Riley must be dying inside from embarrassment. But I am really proud of myself for some reason. Gosh I'm such a bad person! Getting turned on because I gave my boyfriend a boner, I'm really messed up in the head.

I'm half asleep when Riley comes out of the shower, he looks at me for a few seconds, like he's thinking. Then grabs a blanket from on top of his dresser and lays down on his floor.

"Riley, what are you doing?" I whisper.

"I thought you were sleeping, and I thought you could get mad if I slept in the same bed as you when you were already asleep. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything."

"Oh, that's really considerate. But I don't want you sleeping on the floor, come on."

Riley gets off the floor and climbs into the bed, and I immediately snuggle close to Riley.

"I love you." I whisper.

Riley places an arm around my waist. "I love you too Keely."