Falling in love (Chapter 11)

I ran over to him and fell to my knees. "Zak!?" I screamed. He didn't answer.

I checked his pulse. He was still breathing so he wasn't dead. He just passed out.

I couldn't just leave him in the bathroom all night. It's cold and the bathroom floor is uncomfortable. I swung his bag over my shoulder. I then picked Zak up and cradled him kinda like a baby.

I carried him out to the living room. Ant and Velvet were sleeping on the couch. I tried my best not to wake them up. I quietly carried Zak to where we were sleeping. I placed him down as quietly as I could. I placed his bag down beside him. I sat back down. I was the only one awake. It was super quiet.

I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep but it didn't work. I was too cold. I looked over to Zak. He was still sleeping. Would he mind if I used his body heat? I hope not. I rolled over. I was now face to face with Zak. I wrapped my arms around Zak. I then dug my head into his chest. I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep.

(Zak's Pov)

I woke up to my head hurting so badly. All I remember  was walking to the bathroom. I changed and then everything went black. I looked down and Saw Darryl. His arms were wrapped around me. He must have been cold last night. It was still pretty cold but his body heat was warming me up.

Darryl started to move his head around. He released his arms. I did as well. He opens his eyes. "Good morning." I said. "Morning." He replied. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. I then sat up beside him.

He looked over at me. "How is your head?" Darryl asked. "It hurts badly. What happened?" I asked.

"Well you went to go change and it was like 20 minutes later and I started to go looking for you and then I heard this loud noise. It was you who made that loud noise, I'm surprised Ant or Velvet didn't wake up from it. You had fallen. I ran over to where I heard the noise. I came across this room with the light on. I burst open the door. I looked around and saw you lying on the ground. I ran over to you and fell to my knees. I thought you were dead or something. I was about to cry, not gonna lie. But you weren't thankfully. I checked your plause and you had one so I picked up your bag and swung it around my shoulder. I then picked you up. I then carried you here as quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake up Velvet or Ant up. And yeah. That's what happened." Darryl said.

"You carried me?" I asked. "Yeah? Why?" He asked, "Aren't I heavy?" I asked. "I mean, a little." He replied.

I picked up my phone. It was 10:43am. I looked over at Darryl and he was smiling. I smiled back at him. "Oh yeah! Football practice today. I  kinda forgot about that. We have them Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Then we have our games on Sunday. Oh wait, I told you that before. Sorry about that." Darryl said. "That's alright."

Shit! I had cheer practice today and I haven't decorated my uniform yet. It will be fine. I hope...

"Zak?" Darryl asked me. "Yeah?" I asked back. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Alright." He said. "Oh how is your head? Does it hurt?" He added. "Yeah badly." I replied. "You should lay back down." Darryl said. I should listen to him. I layed back down.

(Darryl's Pov)

Zak layed down and closed his eyes. "Darryl?" Someone said. I looked up. Ant was sitting up. "Morning Ant." I said.  "Morning." Ant replied. Ant rubbed his eyes trying to wake up. He looked around. "Is Zak still asleep?" Ant asked. "No. I'm not." Zak said. "Why are you laying on the floor with your eyes closed?" Ant asked Zak.

"He fell down last night and he hit his head hard." I said. "I told him to lay down." I added. "Does his head still hurt?" Ant asked. "Yeah!" Zak exclaimed. "I can get you some advil." Ant offered. "I would love that" Zak said. Ant got up and walked away.