15

"Alright Harry. Here we go. You're back home now. Don't throw up on your white rug." Zayn guided Harry through his living room, nearly half of Harry's weight leaning on him.

"I live here?" Harry slurred, trying and failing to stand up straight, looking around, "For reals?"

Zayn smiled softly. Drunk Harry was funny- to an extent that is.

"Yeah, you live here. Now how about we take your shoes off, huh? Here, sit down." Zayn slowly guided Harry to sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Hey. Where's Louis?" Harry asked, words still blending together, brows furrowed in confusion.

Zayn looked up from where he was untying Harry's shoe, "Who's Louis?"

Harry giggled a laugh Zayn had never heard come out of him before, "Lou. Louis. Louis Tomlinson. He's the best person alive, and he's my bestest friend."

"Oh, I see. Your 'bestest friend'. From back home?" Zayn asked, slipping Harry's left shoe off, "Your feet stink."

Harry made a face before remembering to answer Zayn's question, "Yeah. From back home. I love him so much. He's not here?"

"Sorry H. He's not here. Why haven't you ever mentioned him before seeing as he's your best friend? I thought that was me?" Zayn joked slightly.

Harry looked up at the ceiling and then back down, "You are my best friend. But Louis is my bestest friend, that would probably be cause he's my boyfriend."

Zayn stopped in his tracks, "...Your boyfriend, oh?"

Harry giggled and nodded, then shook his head, "He's my boyfriend. Was. Is... Was. Is. Was. Is. Was. Boyfriend!"

Zayn unfroze himself, smiling slightly, "Okay then. He was your boyfriend."

Harry giggled again, "Zayn guess what?"

"What?"

"He said he loves me." Harry giggled, like a little girl telling secrets at a slumber party.

Zayn raised his eyebrows, playing along with drunk Harry, "He did, did he now?"

"Yeah.  And he calls me bugs. And he all hugs me and all kisses me and all-"

"Okay, we got your shoes off!" Zayn interrupted, "You want your shirt off too?"

Harry lifted his arms over his head as a response before he frowned and quietly muttered, "Louis."

"Pretty name, yeah?" Zayn hummed.

"Yeah." Harry whispered.

"Zayn?" Harry looked up to Zayn when his shirt was off.

"Yeah?"

"How many drinks did I drinks?" Harry asked, blinking slowly.

Zayn laughed, "One to many I'd guess. You had a pretty lengthy tab- good thing the paps weren't there for your grand exit."

Harry seemed to think about this for a long time, "Will you stay with me tonight? I'll be scared of the dark all alone."

Zayn snorted. "Sure Harry. I'll stay. Wanna see if you'll remember any of this in the morning anyway."

Harry didn't remember in the morning, of course, he never did.

Louis woke up to a headache buzzing like static through his head, sore feet, and a dry throat. The first thing that rushed through his head was painkillers and water. All he wanted was painkillers and water.