Chapter 9 [Shes. Dead.]

~At UA at 11pm at night~

MIDORIYAS POV:

I'm laying on my bed hugging my pillow and snugged into a pillow blushing alot just thinking how todorokis finger touch my no nos.

I picture it over and over and over not getting it out of my mind!

SHOTOS POV:

As of right now I'm finally getting ready to kill that uraraka brat.

I put on a black long wing just incase heros come, i cover my scar up with make up and put in green contacts in my eyes, i also puts fake boobs on so that way they think I'm a girl.

I change into completely black clothes and shose and gloves, i put on my hood and grab my knife putting the knife in my pocket.

I soon sneak out on my balcony and i go to urarakas balcony.

I see her on her phone faceing the opposite way, i quietly open the balcony door sneaking in and i walk to uraraka grabbing the knife out.

"H-huh!?" Uraraka says do to my shadow

I see her look at me and her eyes widen hugely.

She was about to get up but i covered her mouth with tape that i had ready and i hold her wirst together so she couldn't use her quirk.

I smirk with my eyes going big laughing quietly and evily hearing her trying to ecaspe.

I stabbed her straight in the heart

She screams but no one could hear, i stabbed her over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER letting her blood go everywhere hearing her scearm.

I took the knife out making more blood come out

"Awie...you died already..." i say

I lick the blood off the knife smirking

"Such..a pitty...~" i say

As much as i wanted to hurt her more, i didn't want to get caught or anything so i ecasped before anyone could come.

I sneak back to my drom and i start cleaning myself and the knife etc.

I also burned the knife and clothes, wig, and contacts!

MIDORIYAS POV:

I ended up going on my phone cuz well I'm bored and really wanted cuddles cuz how wram todoroki-kun is on his lefted side.

I wonder..what todoroki-kuns Instagram has..im never on insta..
i thought to myself.

I go to todoroki-kuns page and started looking.

And i see this..

I blush a hole lot to see todoroki-kun looking like that, i ended up saving the photo as well and following todoroki-kun on Instagram

I heard a knock on my door and heard

"Baby, it's me!" Shoto says

I blush and sit up, i get up and walk to the door opeing the door

"Oh, hey todoroki-kun!" I say smiling

"Hey baby!~" shoto says while walking in

I close the door and todoroki-kun locks it, i blush knowing what he would probably want.

He held my hips and looks down at me

"Your only mine ok?" Shoto says

I got a little confused but i nodded.

He smiled and kissed my forhead.

He pulled me closer to him and said

"I wanna see you in that outfit again baby~"

I blush knowing he was gonna say that since i promised i would wear it for him.

"N-no touching anything!" I say

"Fineeeeee" he says while letting go of me.

I walked to my bathroom and shut the door to change.

SHOTOS POV:

i flop on my midoriyas bed happily, knowing she can't steal my baby anymore.

I snugged my face into my midoriyas blanket smelling them.

I hear the door open and quickly sits up.

I blush alot being inlove with my baby in that outfit.

MIDORIYAS POV:

I-i feel..very embarrassed..yet..his blushing like a psycho again...

I wanted to mess with him a little bit and also cuz i still feel bad about when we where at the mall.

So i walked over and sat on todoroki-kun.

I saw him blush alot more and he put his hands on my hips.

I put my finer on both sides on todoroki-kuns neck silding them up lifting todoroki-kuns head up looking at me and i see him blush again

I give him a quick kiss and slides my hands down on shotos arms kinda enjoying this a bit actually.

And i see him BLUSH. MORE.

I'm really starting to wonder if his a complete psycho. I think to myself

Todoroki-kun kisses me and i blush and kiss back for around 6 seconds and he breaks the kiss.

I put my arms around todoroki-kuns neck.

"Can we watch a movie and cuddle?~" shoto says

"I don't mind todoroki-kun! A movie sounds kinda nice to be honest" i say

As i was about to get off todoroki-kun he pulled me closer to him.

"H-huh?" I say

"I want you to stay sitting on me baby!" Shoto says

I blush a bit more

"O-oh ok!" I say

Todoroki-kun moved back against the pillows and i sat sideways on todoroki-kuns lap, he reached for the remote and grabbed the remote truning the tv on.