Chapter 26 [Our date]

IZUKUS PROV:

todoroki-kun finished cleaning me off, he put both of us in his room, he changed his clothes and we kissed for around 3 minutes.

We both here.

"DONE!" toga yells out

"H-huh...?" I say breaking the kiss

Todoroki-kun puts his hand on my side of my face.

"Well, since we can't go out for a while dur to everyone knowing my little secert, i had the league fix the place for us, we get the hole livingroom/kitchen to ourselves for the rest of the day" shoto says

I blushed and giggled.

"Aww todoroki-kun!!!" I say.

Todoroki-kun kisses my forhead hear and then walks ro the door.

He opens the door for me

"After you My love" todoroki-kun says

I giggled again and walked out.

Todoroki-kun lefted the room and walked next to me.

"I love it how your wearing just normal clothes, they look good on you" i say.

"If i over dressed tgen i wouldn't be able to have a adorable princess next to me" shoto says.

I got red.

"B-baby!!!" I say

We both walk into the livingroom abd kitchen area.

The lights where off and fake candles where lit all over, there was rose pettles everywhere and a table in between the kitchen and livingroom theres two chairs, two fancy dishes, a bottleof wine in the middle of the table, and in the livingroom the couch was moved against the entrance wall from where we came in and the couch bed is out with white covers and pillow cases as well as rose pettles all over the bed, the tv at the end of the bed, then in the kitchen, there where rose pettles all over the counter with alot of food in fancy dishes.

I blush and my eyes sparkle.

Todoroki-kun grabbed my gand and walked me to the table, pulling the chair out.

I smiled a bit.

I say down allowing todoroki-kun push me to the table.

Todoroki sits on the other  side.

"So, what do you want baby?~~" todoroki-kun says putting his hand under his chin.

"Oh um well, is there katsudon?" I ask.

Out of no where, toga cones out in a waiters outfit putting my food on the table and skips off.

"..eh-" i say

"Go on try it baby! Kurogiris cooking is amazing!" Todoroki-kun says

I picked up my cop sticks and tried it.

My eyes sparkled.

"Would you like wine with that baby?" Todoroki-kun says

"..aren't we to young for that..?" I say

I hear a chuckle from todoroki-kun.

"Big bro said his fine with us having wine baby, so it's fine!" Todoroki-kun says

"..um..but where 16...?" I say

Todoroki-kun gives me a mesn scary look making me shake.

"O-OK OK!" i say waving my arms in the arm.

Todoroki-kun gose back to normal and he pours  us both a glass of wine.

"Go on try it! It's my favorite type of wine!" Todoroki-kun says.