Chapter 38 [The end!]

SHOTOS POV:

We ended up fighting the heroes, we ended up winning but we couldn't kill any hero but they where all weaken so we let them be.

We got to a new base which is the house me and love have.

We all talked and stuff and had a celebration.

Touya ended up bring beer with out anyone knowing and love ended up getting very drunk.

"Touya imma murder you." I say.

"Why?!~" touya says

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU GAVE MY WIFE BEER!" i yell out.

"Hehe" touya says.

Love fell on me on the couch.

"sHoTo~" love says.

I blush, he really never called me shoto before.

I hugged back.

Love ended up taking my shirt off and rubbed my body.

"I vote killing shoto for touching my brother🙂🔪" Shigaraki says.

"Or you can get drunk again and flirt with hawks" dabi says.

"...I DID WHAT!?" Shigaraki yells out.

Hawks starts laughing.

"IT- IT WAS THE MOST FUNNIEST THING EVER🤣" Hawks says.

"sHoTo i lOvE yOu" love says making me blush.

I giggled and picked love up walking to our bedroom.

"Buy sound proof ear buds, check!" Toga says.

I close the door and pin love to the bed, making him blush.

"sHoTo?" Love says.

I chuckle and kiss my love.

He kissed back and we kinda ended up having love, i felt his body against my body, our lips touching..tounges touching...i loved, love when he was drunk, tho yet he ended up falling asleep halfway thru which made me up set.

I changed and cleaned the both of us.

I covered the both of us up and let love snuggle in my chest.

"H-hm...i..i love you..Todoroki-kun..." love said in his sleep.

I blushed.

His..sleep talking! I think to myself.

I smile while wrapping my arms around my darling.

"I love you to midoriya.." i say as i slowly fall in a deep sleep, dreaming about me and my dear, doing things, laughing, smiling, anything..

From there on we where top wanted, hawks and shiggy ended up getting merried to dabi.

While Toshi said sry and didn't realize love was a villain, i never trusted him and wanted to burn him alive but couldn't since his immortal.

We all stayed hidden tho as well cause we like how our lifes our.

And to top it off, Uraraka got with toga, Uraraka told us and bakugou, the truth on how he liked my love in the beginning and used Uraraka, more correctly, His mother was gonna make Uraraka and bakugou merried and they both ended up liking different people, so bakugou told Uraraka to try and spilt us up, tho with the r@ping thing, Uraraka said she was very sry, i didn't believe her but love forgave her a bit.

Uraraka wasn't a villain, she just liked toga.

And as for me and love, we had a child.

How? Well i may or may have not truned love into a girl with a pill type thing.

I begged to have a child.

He wasn't ready yet which i was upset, very upset but i understood.

So about 3 months went by and he said he was ready, i was happy and truned him into a girl again.

And nine months later we had a child, we didn't know what to name him, so we just let him choose, we put random names on paper and whichever once he picked was his name!

He picked Kaito.

Also! Kaito ended up having half red and half green hair, he had one blue eye and one green eye, his quirk was indeed fire, it was blue flames actually and thinks to loves quirk it made kaito strong enough to hold the quirk and it didn't burn him.

Which actually, love ended up having immortality like Toshi, so his immortal, that's why kaitos body dosen't get burned.

Kaito ended up being a hero and a villain, we didn't mind, as long as he didn't try truning us in!.

But in the end! We where like one big huge happy family! We loved it!