Chapter 17 [Bath]

~Once they where done it's 3am and shoto wanted a bath so there taking one~

SHOTOS POV:

I can't keep my eyes off of my babys abs and remember his touch and kisses and how he did it so amazingly!!!

I put my hands on my arms and blush alot, i keep pictureing everything that happened, my babys sex face!

Then my senses kicked in and i felt a hot midoriya pinning me to the wall..

I look up and blush more to see my midoriya look at me.

"B-baby!?" I say

"You know, I've been thinking about something" Midoriya says

"Hm?" I say looking into my midoriyas adorable bright green eyes

"Your more adorable when you stalk me todoroki-kun" Midoriya says

I blush even more.

"Y-you..thank so?" I say

"Of course" Midoriya says.

I get a bit happy!!!

My midoriya called me adorable!!! I think to myself inlove.

I feel lips on my lips and u quickly kissed back.

We kissed for around 10 minutes, of course we had breathing breaks! Even tho it ruined the mood.

I tried to touch my babys but my midoriya stoped me i confused and got mad/upset.

But he kissed me and i completely forgot about that and wrapped my arms around my babys neck happily.

He breaks the kiss and i look into his eyes blushing like a psycho inlove with him.

I put my head against my babys chest inlove.

I felt his arms wrap around me and i shut my eyes enjoying this moment, letting my baby pet my hair!

"I love you..Midoriya.." I say

"I love you too todoroki-kun" Midoriya says.

I slowly fall asleep.

MIDORIYAS POV:

He fell asleep..i think to myself

I smiled a bit and stand up carefully holding todoroki-kun bridal style and walked him to my bed.

I went to my closet and changed into some sweetpants.

I think seen the outfit todoroki-kun wanted me to have.

I looked at it a for a few and gad an amazing idea.

I grabbed the dress type outfit and walk over to todoroki-kun and u put the outfit on todoroki-kun.

I see him roll over and snuggle in the blanket.

I get in the bed letting todoroki-kun lay in my chest.

I cover us up and i fall asleep.

~Time skip to the morning, brought to you by, Shotos unholy dream!~

SHOTOS POV:

I start waking up and feel a hot body.

I look up to see my midoriya, i blush ofc seeing him with no shirt on!

"Oh your awake!" Midoriya says

"Hewo baby!" I say

"I hope you like the outfit i chosed for you, i didn't really know what else to put you in, you seemed adorable in this one!" Midoriya says

"H-huh?!" I say very confused.

I look and my eyes widened to see i had on the outfit i wanted my baby in!!

I get red.

"You don't mind right?" Midoriya says

"N-nope not at all!" I say trying to get over the fact he called me adorable and changed me!"

"Ooo! Good!" Midoriya says