Chapter 21 [Family vist]

SHOTOS POV:

I put my leg in between my babys legs.

I here a sigh out of sensei and i look at him.

"Your family is here to have a word with you shoto" Sensei said.

I didn't wanna see them...old man is..why I'm a villain..I think to myself

I snugged back in my babys chest hugging him tightly..

"..hey, I'm right here next to you todoroki-kun..." Midoriya says wrapping his arms around me

I blush a bit.

I heard heros walking out and hear new footsteps enter and someone closeing the door.

"Shoto.." Fuymui says

I didn't say anything cause what am i supposed to say? I just want me and my baby to live happily ever after with each other..and no one looks/touches/likes what's mine..i just..want it to be us and no one else..i don't care about anyone else really..they all end up leaving me..yet baby..knows i kill for him and he says with me..he wouldn't leave me..

"Shoto todoroki! This is not at all ok behavior! You should know complete better then hurt others! I did not raise you like this shoto!" Old man says

I tighten my hug holding tears back

I don't get it..why..why is everytime..he speaks about something..i get emotional...? I think to myself

"Tch..wouldn't be surprised if shoto is psycho in the mind, it would be your fault, dad" Natsuo says

"Natsuo!! Dads trying to change!!!" Fuymui says

I tighten my hug even more holding back more tears..

Then i felt a hand go on the back of my head rubbing my hair.

I blush and i look up.

"Shhh, he can't hurt you todoroki-kun, I'm here to protect you from him when needed! I will never leave you alright?" Midoriya says

My eyes widen and i let a tear fall.

I see his bright smile look at me, trying to cheer me up.

I let more tears fall and i start crying in my babys chest.

I can tell my family was in shock probably.

I soon fall asleep from all the crying.

MIDORIYAS POV:

I pull the blanket up bit to hide todoroki-kun a little where you can only see the top of his hair.

"I get your his dang father enji but you do realize that your son wants an actual father who cared for him, it's to late to change as well" i say giving a mean look at endeavor.

"..I'm really sry about shoto..." Fuymui says

"Still dads fault." Natsuo says

I trun my head back at todoroki-kun and pet him.

I feel him crying in his sleep..

I tried to move todoroki-kun up a bit but for some reason i couldn't, it was like- then it hit me.

Todoroki-kun is most likely fake sleeping to Ethier make me feel upset ir to make enji to feel upset, i think to myself.

So i let him be and pulled the cover fully over him so he feels a bit safe just incase he isn't faking.

"I think it's best for you all to leave" i say looking at enji

He dosen't say anything, i can tell he feels guilty or something.

"..please make sure shoto stays safe!" Fuymui says

"I will" i say watching the three leave my drom.

I un cover todoroki-kun a bit and he starts to shake.

I put the cover over the both of us and i hug him more tightly so he feels safe.

His hand lays on my chest and he sleeps cutely.

I blushed and smiled a bit putting my hand on the side of todoroki-kuns face rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"My little yandre..." i say.

Todoroki-kun smiles a tiny bit in his sleep.

I smile seeing him smile..

I kiss his forhead.

"Good night my little yandre.." i say.

I slowly fall asleep and all i dreamed of was..todoroki-kun...it was just the two of us together, no one else, just us in the earth laughing and smiling together...