Chapter 27 [Fight,Villain,Spicy,Romantic]

IZUKUS POV:

I start waking up, i feel very wram, tho..i don't see todoroki-kun...

I sit up and see I'm wearing something completely different...

D-did todoroki-kun...change me!?" I think to myself.

I here the door unlocked and i quickly fake sleep.

I peek open just a tiny,tiny bit.

I see heros walking in and shutting the door.

"I hope young midoriya is ok.." all might says

"Why on earth would shoto make him where a damn dress!?" Aizawa says.

W-wait.. i think to myself.

"T-TODOROKI-KUN!" i yell out not meaning to sitting up

I see there eyes widen.

"Problem child, your save now!" Aizawa says

"Yes i-" before all might could continue

Tears fell down my face.

"Y-you...y-you guys..took the o-one i love...away from me? A-and..the d-dress..that..i-i..liked...? W-WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT!? DON'T KNOW I HAVE FEELINGS TO?! WHY DOSE EVERYONE ALWAYS TAKE THE ONES AWAY FROM ME THAT I LOVE!? WHY!? WHY!? WHY!?" I yell out crying

There eyes widened hugely.

"Y-YOUR ALL MONSTERS! A-ALL OF YOU! I SHOULD'VE N-NEVER BEEN A H-HERO! I-ITS BEEN C-CRAP HERE! I SHOULD'VE JUST KILLED MY SELF ALONG TIME AGO!" i cry more rubbing my eyes more.

"Y-y-y-young..midoriya.." all might says.

"S-SHUT UP! I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY OF YOU AGAIN! YOUR N-NOT WELCOME I-IN MY LIFE EVER AGAIN! A-AMD I MEAN THAT! I'M ALSO QUITTING UA F-FOR GOOD! URARAKA JUST TRYS GETTING WITH ME A-AND IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE AND YOU IDOITS D-DONT DO C-CRAP! YOU DON'T H-HELP! YOU JUST WATCH! L-LIKE THAT O-ONE TIME W-WHEN S-SHE TRIED R-R@PEING M-ME! YOU D-DID NOTHING!" i yell out more crying even more then i ever had.

They both have no words to say.

I-i..finally snapped..i-i..can't take it anymore..i think to myself trying to stop my tears.

I see them both leave the room and all might slams the door shut.

I lay down in a ball and cry knowing i can never see him again due to heros..

I heard the door slam open.

"WHAT THE ACTAUL HECK DEKU?! HIS A STUPID NO GOOD FOR NOTHING MURDER! I'M WAY BETT-" before uraraka could finish.

"J-just shut the heck up, i-i hate you the most..i should have let todoroki-kun kill you..over and over again..you shouldn't be alive, DON'T YOU GET IT? YOU RUINED MY LIFE EVEN MORE THEN HOW IT WAS! I HOPE YOU JUST DIE URARAKA!" i yell out not holding back due to the things she's done to me.

Her eyes widened hugely and tears started to fall down her face.

"H-HIS A STUPID MONSTER!" Uraraka yells out

"I LOVE HIM! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHO HE IS! HE HAS PROVEN THAT HE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY LOVE! I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT HIM! YEAH HE MIGHT ME A HUGE PREVERT AND MURDERS PROPLE! BUT HIS A MURDER TO PROVE HIS LOVE! WE WHERE WORKING ON HIM NOT KILLING OTHERS BUT THEN YOU GOT IN THE WAY AND RUINED EVERYTHING! SO NOW HIS ADORABLE WHEN KILLING AND I LIKE IT NOW! IT PROVES HE LOVES ME MORE THEN ANYONE IN THIS HOLE EARTH!" i yell out.

Soon i heard a voice saying

"Baby..you..really mean all that?"

My eyes widened and i look over to see todoroki-kun hurt a bit standing in and against the door frame.