Chapter 11 [You find out]

SHOTOS POV:

My baby has trust issues? I think in my head.

I make my midoriya look at me.

"H-huh?" Midoriya says

"I wanna love you forever and ever baby, i just got truned on seeing you in this outfit baby" i say

I see my baby blush a bit to that comment i made.

I saw him about to say yes, i started to blush alot knowing his about to say we can do it!

But we both heard a loud scearm, stopping my baby from saying anything and his eyes widen.

I figured someone found uraraka dead, yet i was MAD. MY MIDORIYA WAS ABOUT TO SAY WE COULD DO IT!

"W-why did someone..scearm...?" Midoriya says

"Idk.." i said acting like I'm worried.

We both got up, before i could even put something around midoriya so no one sees him in the outfit he ran out.

I ran after him.

"Babyyyyyyy!!!!!" I say

He stops and looks at me.

"Heh! Sry todoroki-kun!" Midoriya says grabbing onto my side, i blush of course

We walked to 1A to see everyone crying, heros in shock, ehile i was holding in am other laugh.

"G-guys..? What happened..?" Midoriya says

They all look at us and 1A blushed at my baby which ticked me off.

"MIDORIYA!!!!!" mineta says while run to my midoriya trying to touch.

I lifted my midoriya up and trip mineta.

"Owie..." mineta says

I stand my midoriya back up and he giggled making me blush a bit.

Bakugou looked at me giving me the"you finally killed her and was having love with deku  right~"

My eye twitches cuz i hate him for bullying my baby still

"U-URARAKA..S-SHES D-DEAD!" mina yells out.

MIDORIYAS POV:

I frezzed, hearing those words..tho for some reason..i don't feel sad..why? Why do i not feel sad..my bestfriend is dead? I didn't cry or anything, i just stood there not knowing what to say or do...

I looked down a bit still no crying.

Is it..cause everyone ended up leaving me in the past..? Is that why i can't cry? I think to myself.

Then i feel..todoroki-kuns..heart beat..it felt..clam..it didn't sound like happy..or sad..it sounded..very..relaxing.., I look up and todoroki-kun looks at me petting me a bit, i looks back down and go back into todoroki-kuns chest, Listening to his heart beat..

I didn't feel..any hurtness..sadness in his heart..which..confused me a bit but..i didn't over think..cause well..it's..very nice to listen to..

I close my eyes and shut all the scearming and crying out, and all i heard was todoroki-kuns heart beat..

I hear one sound tho..a qutie..small..laugh out of todoroki-kun..

My eyes widened to here a tiny laugh and him struggling to not laugh..

I was completely confused wondering why he would laugh...then..i remembered..he hate Uraraka..and..then i seen it..all the psycho b-blushing..all the non stop c-crying when..he didn't get something he w-wanted and..wanting to have l-love..i realized..he..his a.. y-yandre...f-for..me..

I-im..wrong..r-right? I think to myself..

T-then..i whispered..

"D-did..you...k-kill uraraka...?"

SHOTOS POV:A

My eyes widened hugely realizing..i let out a laugh, i smirked holding in the laugh even more holding in the blushing trying not to lose it knowing my baby knows!

I grabbed my midoriya and walked to his room closeing the the door locking it.

"T-todoroki-kun...?" Midoriya says

I throw my baby on the bed gently and pin my midoriya to the bed blushing like a psycho.

"So? We can finally be with each other now!" I say while putting my hand on my babys face

I see my midoriyas eyes widen.

I sit on my baby so he doesn't ecaspe and pin my midoriya to the bed holding his hands to the bed.

"You won't tell anybody about this? Right baby? You wouldn't do that right?" I say

"...i-i.." Midoriya says

"Right." I say giveing my baby a death stare

He gets a bit secerd i can tell in my babys eyes that he has mix feelings about this.

"..M-mhm..i won't tell..i-i..promise..." Midoriya says

I blush more getting happy and i was about to kiss my midoriya. But he stopped me.

"Why. Stop. Me." I say getting mad

"..i-i just want cuddles tonight..i promise..tomorrow we can have a-all the fun you want after our date, you'll do that for me,right todoroki-kun?" Midoriya says

I'm in shock yet, my baby will be happy if i listen to that right? He would be very happy!

"Fine. But i want a few kisses." I say

My midoriya smiles a bit and kisses me.

I kiss back of course.

I break the kiss with a lip bite and look at my baby.

"Can we sleep now? I'm kinda tired!" Midoriya says

"Awie.." i say

"You can cuddle with me if you want to todoroki-kun!" Midoriya says

I blush alot more.

"Okie!!!" I say

I got of my baby, he got to the top of the bed and got underneath the cover.

He patted next to him to tell me to sit next to him.

I crawled over and sat and looked at my baby.

"How do you wanna cuddle todoroki-kun?" Midoriya says

I go underneath the blanket and snuggle into my babys area happily.

MIDORIYAS POV:

I truned extremely red and layed down snuggling into the blanket.

I slowly start falling asleep once i heard sleeping sounds from todoroki-kun

I soon fell asleep but got woken up do to 1A crying and stuff and i felt todoroki-kun moveing alot as well do to the crys etc.

We both got annoyed and I handed todoroki-kun a pillow to put over his ears and i put a pillow over my face shutting my ears with the pillow.

We fell back asleep.