Chapter 24 [The dress...]

IZUKUS POV:

Todoroki-kun carried me out to his car putting me in the passengers seat, he got in and drove to the mall.

We both got out of the car.

Todoroki-kun held my hand and i blushed slightly, i hold his hand back and we both walked into the mall going right to the clothes.

"So, what now?" I say

"Hmm, how about we both find something we both like, it might not be a surprise this time! But i still wanna pick something out for you baby!" Todoroki-kun said happily.

I nodded cause i didn't want todoroki-kun to be upset or mad about earlier.

"Okie!" I say

He smiles and we both walked around.

Till..i saw this one dress that stood out to me...

There was something pulling me snd telling me to pick that dress out

I let go of todoroki-kuns hand and walks to the dress.

"Baby why did yo-"

I start to be amazed by the dress so i pointed at it before todoroki-kun could finish.

"C-can i have this one babe?" I say a bit nervous

"Why. Did. You. In-" before todoroki-kun could finish he looked and his eyes widened dropping the dress he had picked out for me.

I poked my fingers together feeling nervous.

I heard feet walking to me and i seen todoroki-kun touching the dress and looking at it etc.

I looked at todoroki-kun still nervous.

"..o-of course..this will probably be very pretty on you.." todoroki-kun says

I smile really big and jumps into todoroki-kuns arm being super happy.

I felt or should i say heard his heart skipping beats.

"EKKK!!! THANK YOU BABY!!!" I say loudly, being excited.

"..yeah of course baby, anything for you i will get you, no matter what it is" todoroki-kun says hugging me back.

I smiled being more happy.

We broke the hug and i was about to grab the dress but..

"T-THATS THE DRESS I WANT! THAT GREEN ONE!" a random girl screams, she looked very old around 60 probably.

I realized she was talking about the dress i wanted..i got upset and laid my head on todoroki-kuns chest and my hand on his chest.

"...o-oh...never m-mind..." i say

I could tell todoroki-kun was filled with anger

Soon a worker cane over with the woman

"Oh, I'm sry Ma'ma but this dress is only one fit! You said you where and XL but it's only in small" The worder kindly said

Soon the women started screaming and yelling saying "I've losted weight i can get in!" Or "give me a manger to speak to" etc..

I felt todoroki-kuns lefted side get hot and i could tell he wanted to kill this woman.

"...um Ma'ma, may i try the dress on..? I'm a small!" I say

I could tell the work just wanted th3 human to leave.

"Oh, well theres a changing room, your boyfriend can go in with, it might be hard to put on!" The lady says trying not to slap the crap out of this woman.

I felt todoroki-kun cooling back down, i can tell his really happy.

"Come on!! Lets get you all dressed up!!!" Todoroki-kun says

I nod smiling.

We take the dress off the mannequin.

We walk into the dressing room avoiding the woman.

Todoroki-kun locked the door and sat on the bench waiting for me to change cutely, swing his legs back and forth.

I blushed a little to see how adorable he can get.

I soon laid the dress down carefully and stepped back

I took off my shirt infront of todoroki-kun, i saw him blush being a blushy psycho.

Soon i un buttoned my pants and pulled them down, i saw todoroki-kun blush a lot more.

I blushed knowing what's gonna happened next.

I took my boxers off, todoroki-kun blushes like a psycho liking his lips dooling a bit even.

While I'm blushing in embarrassment.

I grabbed the dress that was near todoroki-kun.

I stepped back and startes putting the dress on.

I looked in the mirror holding the zipper in the back.

I felt the zipper go up, it was todoroki-kun!

He put his hands around my waist.

"You look very pretty baby, i like this on you!" Todoroki-kun says

I smiled.

"Yeah..i like this on me as well, it's pretty!" I say.

Todoroki-kun kissed my neck makinge blush.

"Where buying this baby." Todoroki-kun said amd went back to just kissing my neck.

I giggled while blushing.

"Yeah! I agree!" I say