Fun Dip and Crazyness

Hey guys. So, welcome to my new book(sort of) This book won't have a set update scedual. I will update it whenever Luna and I have one of these wierd conversations. So... Lets get started. Also, Luna is Luna317 and Annala is me. Kk. bye bye!!

Annala: Yay! I might still occasionaly do THIS!!

Lucy: Do what?

Annala: I'm sorry. Is that annoying?

Luna: Nope

Grey: That's good because I don't think she's gonna stop.

Annala: I'M ON A CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP HIGH!!!!!!!

Laxus: Oh good. Now I'm the one that has to calm her down.

Luna: Don't worry Laxus, I have this. Here, have this Fun Dip Annala! *whispers to Laxus* Theres a sleeping pill in it.

Annala: FUN DIIIIIIPPPPP!!!! MMMMMMM, SUGAR!!!

Laxus: You sure that's gonna work?

*10 seconds later*

Annala: *Passed out on Laxus* *snoring*

Laxus: Never mind.

Luna: Your welcome.

Annala: *Sleep talking* He..he.. Fun...Dip... Comfy Laxus.... He..he..

Levy: Is that normal?

Lucy: If its her, its normal.

Luna: Just make sure she never eats salt and sugar at the same. Because if she dose, she will go crazy and go all dragon mating season combined with always being hungry, so she will want to eat EVERYTHING!!! You have been warned.

Laxus: o_o I will remember that.

Natsu: Pht... Hahahahahaha I now have away to get revenge for that time you took me out in one hit.

Gajeel: Gi hi. Your screwed now.

Luna: BTW, the only difference between her mating season and yours, is that she will gain powers. These powers are, Persuasion: She can convince anyone to do anything. And she has a sleep spell she can make anyone fall asleep, but she can only use that one 5 times per hour.

Annala: I'M BAAAAACK~

Natsu: Here. Have this new type of Fun Dip. Its flavor is sweet and salty.

Annala:Kk

*After first taste*

Annala: DFGHDJWSCJUJVHGFDYSUIE OH LAXUS!! WHERE ARE YOU?????

Laxus: *Hidding behind the bar*

Mira: GET OUT FROM BEHIND MY BAR!!!! *Shoves Laxus out from behind the bar*

Annala: There you are! :)

Excalibur: FOOL!!! You have created a monster!!!

Natsu: WHY ARE YOU HERE!!! YOUR NOT EVEN A PART OF THIS SHOW!!!

Erza: As punishment to Excalibur, I shall make him part of my collection of swords.

Annala:*Dragging a knocked out Laxus when this is going on*

Mira: YES! A NEW COUPLE TO SHIP!!!

Luna: Really? Thats all your worried about? ALL of you arnt even paying attention to whats around you!!! Makarav, can you please put some order around here!!!

Makarav: What? What? Oh, um sure. Just let me *Hides dirty magazines*

Luna: Oh god. This the end of me... Wait. Oh no. Its dragon mating season for all of the dragon slayers!

Rouge: Luna, Your comming with me. *Drags her away*

Annala: Have fun Rouge!! :) DON'T TOUCH MY LAUXY!!!!

Levy: Meap. *Hides under table*

Gajeel: I FOUND YOU SHRIMP!! :)

Levy: NOOOO!!!!!!!

Luna: Rouge, where are we going?

Rouge: To your place to have fun.

Luna: WHAT!!!

Natsu: OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! SHE'S MY MATE!!

Rouge: WHAT ABOUT LUCY?!?!

Sting: She's mine so..... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Luna: oh god!

Annala: Ummmm........ I'ma take my Lauxy and go to me secret house in the woods. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (Insert evil dragon slayer face here)

Rouge: Awesome. I'm going with Luna. *Looks at Luna but sees a doll of Luna* NATSU!!!

Natsu: SHE'S MINE!!!!!

Luna: HELP!

Laxus: I got you *Takes Luna and runs away from Annala, Natsu and Rouge*

Annala: LAXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y U BETRAY ME LAXUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Gramps, please make him come back. Please. *Does a puppy dog face*

Macarav: Fine. Here. *Brings Laxus and Luna over*

Rouge and Natsu: SHE'S MINE!!!! *This goes on for hours*

Grey: *Takes Luna when they are fighting* I love you Luna.

Luna: oh my god. WHY? I WANT MY ZER-BEAR!!!

Zeref: NO ONE TOUCHES LUNA, BUT ME!!!

Annala: Awwwwwwww. ZerNa. Thats your guy's ship name. Laxus, please come with me. *Does puppy dog eyes*

Laxus: Fine. You win.

Annala: YAY!!!*Kisses Laxus and bear-hugs him*

Zeref: Awwwwwww. Adorable. Now, let's go! *Grabs Luna and runs for the hills*