Poke-Tail!!

Luna: ........ Let's not talk about it.

Annala: Good idea.

Natsu: Whats a good idea?

Annala: Its a good idea to not go with any of your ideas.

Grey: Ooh, Burn!! *Fist bumps Annala*

Luna: Be carful fist bumping Grey all the time. Don't want to get a water mage mad, now do we?

Annala: O_o I almost forgot about her. *Looks at Juvia*

Juvia: *Glares at Annala while mouthing the words 'Love rival'*

Annala: *Gulps* *Hides in the safty of Laxus' coat* *Shaking*

Luna: Laxus uses thunder bolt on Juvia! It's supper effective! Juvia Faints! Laxus wins!

Annala: YES!!!! POKE-TAIL!!!!!!!!

Luna: Poke-Tail, Gotta love them all. Thats sooo~ true! You teach me and I'll teach you! Poke-Tail! Gotta catch them all! POKE-TAIL!~

Annala: *Faints of laughter*

Laxus: Quick! Where's the Poke-center?! We need to restore Annala's health!!

Luna: Wait! That means I can trap Rouge and Zeref in little Poke-balls and take them around with me where ever I go!!

Annala: Yes. Yes you can. Laxus used full revive on Annala. GO!!!!!! POKEBALL!!!!! CATCH LAXUS!!!!!!!

Laxus: Wait, WHAT?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE TRAINER AND YOU WERE THE POKEM...... *Gets cut off because he is curently inside a pokeball and Annala is waiting for the catch to be a succsess*

Luna: In Poke-Tail, Everyone is both a trainer and a pokemon.

Annala: lol yes.

Luna: I chose you ZEREF!!

Zeref: I catch you Luna!

Luna: WHAT!

Annala: Wait, wait, wait. There is one thing I absolutly have to do. I chose you!!! LAXUS-CHU AND MIRA-CHU!!!! MIRA-CHU, USE BOLT TACKLE!!!!! LAXUS-CHU, USE THUNDER TAIL!!!!

Luna: Just think of Laxus in a big pikachu costume!

Annala: *Shows Luna a picture of a chibi laxus in a pikachu costume*

Luna:OMG!! That's so Fuckin' cute!!

Annala: IKR!!! OMFG, now I gotta find a picture of pokemon Rouge or Zeref for you now!!

Luna: If you do, I want to know right away.

Annala: Kk.

Sting, Rouge and Laxus: O_O

Fairy Tail (A Fairy Tail FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें