A Demon?

Annala: What should I name this being?

Luna: I have no idea but it looks awesome!!!

Annala: I think I know a good name. Riema. (Pronounced Ray-e-ma)

Luna: I like that.

Annala: YAY!! I want it as a pet. Can I? Can I? *Child mode actavated* Pwetty pwease?

Luna: Sure as long as you get Laxus to take care of it.

Annala: LAXUS!!!!

Laxus: WHAT?!

Annala: Can you take care of Riema?

Laxus: Rie- who?

Annala: *Shows him Riema*

Laxus: What is that?

Annala: It may or may not be a demon of sorts.

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Annala: Hehe. Don't worry. He won't attack unless you attack him or me. And actually, I wanna rename him. His new name shall be Draak-mar or drake for short.

Luna: Thats awesome. Now LAXUS, DO WHAT SHE SAYS!!!

Laxus: O_O okay........ Annala, you can keep the demon-ish thing.

Annala: -_- He is a La-mra-no. A very rare speicies. Infact, he is the last of his kind.

Laxus: Ok. You can keep the La-mra-no.

Annala: YAY!!!

Luna: Good Laxus. Now you don't have to die today.

Laxus: O_O

The picture at the top is what Drake looks like. I drew it, so please don't copy or steal credit. I also apoligize that the picture is a bit fuzzy. The triangles from the tip of its nose, then back up to its eye and the top part of its ear and the part that starts under the ear and down is and electric blue. The part above the eye and the inside of its ear is electric orchid. Its eye is electric yellow. Every where else is a solid black.