Birthday sonarios and OHSHC crossovers

Annala: OK, my birthday sonario result was "I smacked Sherry because I'm hot" What is the color of the shirt your wearing?

Luna: I'm not wearing a shirt but I will say grey cause that's the color of the shirt I was wearing earlier.

Annala: Your birthday scenario is "I ate Freed because I refuse to strip"

Luna: Hehehehe! Well I already did strip! Sorry for almost eating you Freed.

Annala: Lol. OK here's another one. Yours is "I me married Minerva because I don't know what to do" mine is "I slept with Romeo because I'm being controlled"

Luna: WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM?!?!?!?!

Annala: The internet. Specifically Google images. I looked up Fairy Tail scenario game.

Luna: Hehe. The internet is life. If internet died, I would only be able to survive on my manga books.

Annala: I only have two manga books. *Cries*

Luna: When the internet dies I will come for you with my manga books and we will live in a book store for the rest of our lives even reading the ones we don't even know about.

Annala: OK. That sounds awesome!

Luna: Then because of our dedication to manga, god will take us to be reborn as sisters in any manga we want and we chose Fairy Tail obviously. And we will still have our memories of this world after we are reborn!

Annala: YES!!!!

Luna: We will be twin sisters!

Annala: I found a Sgt. Frog birthday scenario game. Wanna know our results?

Luna: Sure!

Annala: For you its Geroro hugs you. For me its Saburo gives me a gangnam toy.

Luna: I like that I get a hug.

Zeref: DON'T TOUCH HER!!!

Annala: Haha me too. I get my very first gangnam. Hahaha lol. Zeref, over protective much?

Laxus: *Destroys gangnam model* NO ONE CAN GIVE YOU GIFT BUT ME!!!!!

Annala: Okay~ But you owe me a gangnam model now.

Luna: here. You can have mine but be carful its the...

Laxus: *Breaks it*

Luna: ...The only one in the world. *Sad face*

Annala: LAXUS YOU BAKA!!!! You were suppose to be carful with that. Now you owe her.

Luna: It's fine. It costs 1,000,000,000,000,000 J, but again its fine. But he can pay me back by...

Annala: By what? *Asks all worried like*

Luna: BY WORKKNG AT THE HOST CLUB!!!

Annala: I have mixed feelings about that. I get to see him be a host but there will be other girls there who get to talk to him. \(°^°)/

Laxus: WHY HOSTING?!?!?!

Luna: Cause you will be the bad bit type.

Tamaki: MOMMY!!!! HE WONT BE A HOST!!!

Kyoya: Daddy, don't worry. We can always black mail him.

Annala: And what would the black mail be Kyoya?

Kyoya: That would be that we would threaten him to rather become a host or force you to live with the twins.

Annala: I don't like the first option. The second one I don't mind as long as the twins keep thier hands off or I will drown a twin or two.