New Broken Car And Cake?

Hey hey~ So Luna and I had a weird conversation again. Mehehe, lol. Um I will warn you guys, this conversation dose have dirty jokes in it. I'm gonna letyou guys read it now.

Annala: Ooh!!! Do you remember who says this? 'M GIRL!"

Luna: Well I know beast boy and LSP say that. But other wise no.

Annala: Nether do I. It just popped in my head randomly.

Laxus: So... You ask her if she knows what popped into your head?

Annala: YUP! *Nods head proudly*

Erza: -_-

Luna: We would fit right in at Fairy Tail! Not any other guild though because everyone else is to smart and carful for my taste!

Annala: Smart? What is that word? My brain can't even begin to comprehend that word.

Sting: You know how to use the word comprehend correctly, but you don't know what smart means? Your one weird person.

Annala: Yup. And luna's the other wierd person.

Luna: Correct!! You just won a brand new CAR!!!

Annala: *Says in a child-like voice* REALLY?!?! WHERE IS IT?

Erza: *Facepalms*

Mira: Wow Erza. I didn't know you could do that.

Natsu: FOUND IT! ITS MINE NOW!! *Drives off in it*

*10 seconds later*

Luna: Back so soon?

Natsu: I crashed it.

Annala: NOOOOO!!!!!!! MY NEW CAR!!! *Slowly sinks to the floor crying* My carrrrrrr. I was gonna use that to drive to Luna's.

Grey: *Pats Annala's back* It's ok Annala. We can get you there some way. Don't worry.

Laxus: DONT TOUCH HER!!! *Hits Grey*

Luna: Over protective much?

Annala: *Sniff* Laxus! *Hugs Laxus*

Juvia: Grey-sama touched Annala. Laxus touched Grey-sama. LOVE RIVALS!!!!

Laxus and Annala: What? HOW?!

Grey: *Twiching from being hit*

Luna: JUVIA IS CRAZY!! What if Juvia became a lesbian and she liked you or me? Let the nightares commence!!

Annala: *On the floor, twiching from nightmares*

Luna: Juvia hugs you when your sleeping!

Annala: -_- I don't like it.

Laxus: Nether do I. *Tries to pry Juvia off of Annala but fails miserably* *Pouts in the Tamaki-sempi corner*

Luna: Tamaki isn't in the corner... He's growing mushrooms in your closet!!!

Annala: WHAT?!?!?! *Says everything else in a kid voice* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUUUU!!!!!!!! NU! Bad Tamaki. Bad. No growing mushrooms in MY closet. *Sakes finger in a 'no, no' way*

Luna: When you where distracted with Tamaki, Honey stole and ate all your cake.

Annala: NOT MY CAKE!!!!!

Erza: THE STRAWBERRY CAKE!!!!!! T-T

Gajeel: Lol, Whut?

Luna: Gajeel, as punishment for being so dense to a woman's feelings, I'm taking all your metal away. (The metal he eats)

Gajeel: MY FOOD!!!

Annala: HAHA!! Lol, Whut?

Luna: Like taking Natsu's food fire away. How would you take Wendy's food away though?

Annala: Ummmmm....... Duck tape her mouth?

Luna: That's better then my idea!!!

Wendy: -_- I have a feeling I don't want to know your idea.

Annala: You may not, but I do. I'm curious so now I have to know.

*SICK JOKE AHEAD ALERT*

Cobra: Like when you were curious about what was in Laxus' pants, you had to know that? *Smirks*

Laxus: *Elactrocutes Cobra* No.

Annala: TA FUCK HE JUST SAY?!?! WATER DRAGON'S, JUDGMENT DAY!!!!

Gajeel: C_C Remind me never to aggravate her. Like ever.

Annala: Hehe!!

Luna: Well if your not going to mess with her, then you better not mess with me cause if you do, she will punish u even harder! (A/N: Pht, She mades a dirty joke)

Laxus: I'm gonna go bug Luna now.

Luna: God.

Annala: You don't need to bug Luna for that!

Cobra: So... What was that about a dirty joke?

Annala: Ok. I'll give you a dirty joke.

Laxus: Oh god. This it gonna end well. (note the sarcasm)

Annala: K, So there once was this guy named Cobra. He could read minds. And he loved to roll in the mud and make jokes about it. There for creating dirty jokes.

Cobra: *Facepalms* I-I can't even............. That was just so....... Bad.

Annala: I know. *Grins evily*

Luna: But what if he did a girl in the mud! Thats what I call dirty lemons.

Annala: B-wha? Pht............. Lol.

Luna: I bet Cobra would like being a chick. He would get a girl chest!!!!

Annala: And he would probably grope him self. Or er...... Her self.

Cobra: *Stands in the background nodding his head with a 'like a boss' face*

Annala: *Faces back twords you* See? He agrees.

Luna: Well don't say it like you wouldn't do it your self! Imagine all of the main boys and girls from Fairy Tail, wether their good or bad, Falling for you!!! That's one hell of a reverse harlem!!

Annala: Ya. That's just.......... Yeah.

Laxus: OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH YOU!!!!!!!

Luna: Over protective much?

Annala: Yup.

Laxus: Wha?

Annala: OMG!!! As much as I hate to say it, Laxus just had a dumb blond moment! XD *Annala pulls Laxus into her chest and starts petting his head* Its ok babe. You don't need to cry. Everyone hase those moments. Even me, and I'm a ginger.

Laxus: What? I'm not even crying. But I will stay right here, thank you very much.

Luna: You then realize his face is in your chest.

Annala: The hell? Eh... what ever. Not like he can suffocate in there any how. I don't have that much there.