Q&A- Answers

I'm extremely disappointed there weren't more questions but oh well. It's your guy's loss. Could have ceased the opportunity to delve onto the lore, worldbuilding, and their traits and habits.

This is as good as It'll get.

So! Here's the Q&A!
-

Woppie4Four asks: what inspired you to make the story?
How long has roman been around for?
And how Virgie's doing? I feel bad for the poor fella.

1. The story spawned with a writing prompt I had stumbled upon and wrote- initially- a oneshot for. I fell in love with the concept and kept thinking of it and so I decided to write a full-on fic/story of it! And This "The Contract" is born!

2. That's something no one will know.

3. In the future timeline, He's doing fine. Just trying to get through college with his Demon boyfriend is all. Right now, however, horrible.

xOxBisexualMessxOx asks: how long was Virgil with the foster parents? And how long was he and hunter(?) together?

1. Well, Virgil's parents died when he was around 12-13 years old so that would make it around 5-ish years.

2. He and hunter dated for about a year and a half, he was with him after a Virgil's parents had died and he moved into foster care which made it incredibly easy to manipulate and take advantage of Virgil.

 AnnieAntics asks: How well do Roman and Remus get along?(I think he was mentioned at some point)

1. They get along as well as any unusual pair of siblings do; A bit of fighting and insults but overall decently ok.

skykitty14 asks: How often do Virgil and Roman cuddle and kiss?? Is Virge the one to make a move or roman?? Soryy I’m interested.

1. In the future timeline, they cuddle and kiss everyday. They are plenty affectionate and loving, especially when they're home.

2. That's something you'll have to see.

XxxLizzilyMexxX asks: What was Janus’ first impression of Remus after summoning him?

Um, bro are you sure you got the right fic? They haven’t even been introduced at all yet.

anxsicity6 asks: What was Virgil’s life before he summoned Roman?? I’m really curious.
JustReading54 asks:
-Was roman summoned by other people before Virgil? If so, why?
-Has Roman felt like this towards anyone other than Virgil? And Vice versa? Is this love?
-What was Virgil’s life before he went to the foster home? Why was he sent there?
-Fun one! if you were to meet another version of yourself from another universe, How would you react?

1. Virgil's life before he went into foster care, he was happy. He was just a regular kid who had a mom and dad who loved him and he had friends and he had not a care in the world. But then… his parents died in a car crash while Virgil stayed at home with a babysitter. 

2. After that, It was as if he were in hell. He was taken in by a seemingly nice couple only to find out they were horrible and shitty, and he couldn't even say a single word about it. He had to endure their neglect and abuse silently. He had a boyfriend but he found out that he was trying to control and take advantage of him, when he broke up with him, he had turned everyone on him and made him a target. He had to endure the Bullying and hits. It only got worse after his foster parents found out he dated a guy.

3. Yes, Roman had been summoned by countless other people before. Thousands, even. He dealt with many contracts doing all sorts of favors and deals big and small. He's no freshly born demon, you know? 

4. You'll find that out soon. But you can assume Virgil had before, in a way.

5. And finally, if I were to meet another version of myself, I'd probably have a panic attack. 
-
and that's it!

I'm actually surprised that you guys brush off a lot of things in this story.

For instance; Virgil's eating disorder.

But too late for asking now! that's all.