Chapter 11- The morning after

This chapter heavily implies sex so I apologize for those who are sex-repulsed or uncomfortable with the subject. I might summarize this in the next chapter if you'd like since this is more of a fluff/filler chapter than the last two and I would like for my readers to be comfortable and ok while reading this story.

This is significantly shorter than the last one!

Tw: heavily implied sex, hickeys, slight nudity, cursing, let me know if I need to put more! Stay safe!

_____

It was early in the morning when they had woken up, Virgil groaning softly as he snuggled up closer to the warm thing next to him, contently basking the warmth it gave which warded off the cold morning air that nipped at Virgil's bare back and arms. he felt the warmth envelop him as arms wrapped around his body- wait...arms?

Virgil slowly opened his eyes to be greeted by a tan chest, the feeling of strong arms wrapped securely around his waist and the sensation of bare skin to skin. Virgil, in a sleepy daze, confusingly stared at the chest in front of him, his eyes traveled down below the lazily. His eyes widened in the realization of what happened, snapping him out of his dazed state, the memories of last night quickly coming back up. Oh shit, that happened.

Virgil's face flushed a deep red, eyes looking up to only see the peaceful face of Roman. Virgil seemed to calm down slightly at the sight of Roman's sleeping face, he didn't know why but just seeing Roman made him calm down from whatever burst of anxiety or nervousness that was. Virgil slowly relaxed into his arms and snuggled up to him once more and sighed, closing his eyes but didn't fall asleep, only absorbing Roman's warmth once again, his head resting at the crook of Roman's neck. A few minutes later, he felt a bunch of fingers run through his hair and felt small vibrations coming from Roman's chest, faint humming could be heard.

Virgil opened his eyes slowly and saw the Demon he was snuggled up against awake and smiling down at him, "Good morning...." Roman mumbled, his voice husky and deep, almost sounding like a growl but it was soft and comforting. Virgil smiled back and leaned into Roman's touch lulled by it, "Morning, Princey.." he greeted back, appreciating the way Roman gently untangled the knots in his hair. He stayed there for a moment in the comfortable warmth before he decided to get up and pulled away slightly to attempt sitting up. Keyword; attempt.

Virgil winced as he tried to get up, a sudden sharp pain spread from his hips to his lower back, making him fall back immediately with a shout, "Fuck-!" Virgil cursed loudly flopping back onto the bed with a groan, a very worried Roman sitting up in concern, "Love, are you ok?" Roman asked, accidentally letting the pet name slip, his concern about whether or not his human was ok easily overweighing his ability to care about pet names. Virgil's face flushed as he heard the name come out of Roman's mouth, "Love"... Never had he ever called him "love" before, only affectionate names like "dear" and "dewdrop" but this one? It made Virgil absolutely and utterly flustered, Why? Virgil didn't know. He awkwardly coughed, looking between himself and the demon, "I- uh, maybe..?" Virgil said, "I mean, my ass hurts but I think I can walk?" He uncertainly reassured Roman, " if I can..." he mumbled quietly afterwards, slowly pushing himself up with minor difficulty.

Roman bit his lip nervously as he watched his human wince in pain while sitting up, his hands almost immediately there to catch him in case he fell back down which, thankfully, didn't happen. Virgil huffed in annoyance at the amount of effort he had to put in to just sitting up as Roman sighed in relief, reaching his hand to Virgil's face and brushing some of Virgil's messy and tangled hair off to the side. Roman pressed a soft kiss on Virgil's forehead, making him smile a bit.

"Alright, dewdrop, I'm going to get you some pain killers for that and some chocolate, that sound good to you?" Roman suggested as his hands gently ran through the small knots in Virgil's hair. Virgil hummed in agreement, closing his eyes as he nodded and sighed. Roman smiled and pressed a soft kiss on Virgil's lips and pulled away quickly. Virgil almost whined when Roman pulled away- almost. He opened his eyes slightly when he felt the weight of the bed shift and caught a glance of Roman's bare back. He closed his eyes once again, hearing a bunch of shuffling and fabric rubbing together. He assumed Roman was getting dressed, he didn't open his eyes until he heard the door close.