chaper 10- The long awaited

[Please read this a/n]

*bursts through door* school is a BITCH-

Also, I am so sorry if it seems kind of bland or stale or, well, messy or boring I'm not really good at writing these things and I'm not good at descriptive writing or using metaphors or pacing. It's my first time formally writing smut so... Uh... Sorry?

Feel free to not read if you're uncomfortable with it or you simply don't like it, I understand, I cringed at my choices upon rereading it.

Sorry for not updating for so long!

Tw: kissing, biting, hickeys, mention of physical abuse, mention of starvation, cursing, It's the smut chapter so... Tell me if I need to put more, stay safe!

Not safe for those uncomfortable and/or repulsed by sex!

_____

Roman smiled, slightly uncertain, and leaned forward to give Virgil a soft, warm, and breathless kiss, a huge contrast to earlier but they both melted into each other as their lips moved together in a beautiful synchronized dance, passionate and slow. Virgil wrapped his arms around Roman's shoulders As Roman wrapped his securely around Virgil. Roman broke the kiss with a smile and pressed a kiss on Virgil's cheek.

"Maybe we should take this to my room..." Roman mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Virgil securely and walked them towards the stairs. Virgil held onto him tightly, his arms and legs wrapped around the demon as he gave the demon small bursts of affection and small kisses to which Roman smiled at, albeit weakly due to his thinning patience.

They soon arrived at the Demon's room, Roman opening and closing the door softly behind them and gently set Virgil down on his queen-sized bed. He truly didn't want Virgil to get hurt in the process of this.

Once Virgil was set down, the human went to reposition himself to be in the middle of the bed. He looked up to the demon with a slight glimmer of expectancy. Roman met with his eyes and smiled, going onto the bed and pulling Virgil up and onto his lap and connecting their lips once again.

It was more passionate and possessive than the kiss earlier, making Virgil lean further into Roman as he rested his hands on the Demon's shoulders. Roman's hands wandered slightly and found the hood of Virgil's jacket going to push it off yet he seemed hesitant in his action.

"You can take it off you know, " Virgil reminded the Demon as they pulled away, already shrugging his hoodie off and tossed it to the side of Roman's bed, feeling the slight chill prick at his skin as he watched the demon sigh.

"I know, I know, dewdrop, but I'm still not sure if you want me to do this," Roman reasoned as he buried his face in Virgil's neck once again, "I mean, I could easily hurt you and you're only so young- 17. Are you sure you want to do this?" He reconfirmed, ignoring the strong buzz and urge to rip Virgil's clothes off right at that moment.

Virgil sighed and rolled his eyes fondly, "Roman, I basically sold my body to you, " he reminded, "You can do anything to me, and even further you have my full consent. And if I were uncomfortable with what you've been doing I would've said something, it's ok, Ro," he said, playing with Roman's hair, letting the demon process and think it over.

He smiled when he felt Roman's hands hold his waist, although the grip was firm and somewhat Shaky.

Roman managed to smile and slowly brought his hands under Virgil's shirt, pressing a few small kisses across his neck, and paused momentarily to take off the choker.

"Alright, I get it Virgil...but please tell me if it gets too much or if it hurts, I don't want to risk harming you, princess, " Roman mumbled against Virgil's neck, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin, earning a small hum From the Human.