I'd rather you be rough ;)

“ I don’t know he is just kind of gentle.” You explained to your best friend about you and Kellin’s sex life before your phone started ringing, and you looked down at the screen to see a picture of Kellin making a derp face.

“Speak of the devil.” You said laughing before answering the phone saying “Hey, Kell.”

“Hello beautiful. I just wanted to let you know I’ll be home in about fifteen minutes. We are just finishing up in the studio.” He informed you in his adorable voice.

“Alright, babe. I’m with a friend right now, but I shouldn’t be too much longer. I love you.”

“Love you too.” He said and you thought he hung up so you just laid the phone back down in your lap before continuing what you were telling your friend “ Anyway, like I was saying its not that I don’t love our sex, but guys being rough just really turns me on. Kellin is just a gentle guy; nothing wrong with that.”

Then you heard the little beep from your phone telling you that a call had just been ended. Your heart began to beat a little faster as you realized Kellin had not hung up and he just heard everything you said.

“Well, shit.” you sighed hoping Kellin’s feelings hadn’t been hurt by what you said so you quickly explained to your friend what had just happened. While you were explaining to her your phone went off signaling that you had gotten a text message.

You opened the text message from the contact Kellin<3  and read the words on the screen “come home. now.”

You told your friend you had to go before rushing out to your car and driving home. You didn’t know what you were about to walk into so before opening the door to your shared apartment you mentally prepared yourself.

You opened the door to see Kellin standing there waiting for you. You closed the door behind you saying “Kellin, baby, I’m sorry fo-”

Before you could finish your sentence he had you pushed up against the door and his lips were attacking yours with a passionate kiss. You weren’t expecting this, so at first you didn’t expect this but soon your lips were moving hungrily against his before he ripped your shirt over your head.

“Go to the bedroom now.” Kellin ordered you and you quickly obeyed enjoying every second of seeing him like this.

You both raced to the bedroom stripping yourselves of clothes as you went. When you got to the bedroom you were in your bra and panties. He quickly unbuttoned his pants before getting infront of you and shoving you onto the bed and climbing onto of you.

Kellin unhooked your bra as his lips sucked on just the right places on your neck. He tore of your bra and threw it somewhere on the floor while he started to roughly grope your breasts.

He took one if his mouth as he reached down and pulled your panties down your legs and plunged three fingers into your already soaking slit.

“Fuck!” You moaned out as he pumped faster and harder.

He curved his fingers so he hit your g-spot and you bucked your hips up to meet his fingers.

“Do you like that, baby?” Kellin growled in your ear before roughly flipping you over and slapping your ass.

“Kellin, please fuck me.” you begged him and he pulled you up on your hands and knees, roughly grabbing your hips and thrusting himself into you harshly.

He continued pounding into you still roughly holding you by your hips which you were sure would have bruises tomorrow.

You were both letting out moans and curse words as he continued to mindlessly fuck you, spanking you every now and then.

“I’m s-so close, babe.” You stuttered out between moans and he mumble “Me too, y/n.”

Just as he was finishing his sentence you both came at the same time before he collapsed next to you on the bed.

“Fuck that was great.” he laughed once you had both caught your breath and he pulled you closer to him.

“I could get use to that, but I still love my gentle Kellin.” You said reaching your head up and kissing his jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I found this on tumblr