Do You Understand me?

*favorites this cause Kellin looks like a scene kid on MySpace in 2006*

I woke up to a slam, and a very angry Kellin yelling about something. I got up, and put on my workout shorts, and a shirt that went mid-thigh, and made my way downstairs. I saw Kellin pacing around the living room grumbling about whatever. "Kellin? What's wrong?" I asked, poking my head out, so he'd see me. "My fucking brother took my credit card, and basically spent all my money." He yelled. "Kellin, it's not-" "Don't fucking tell me it's not important (y/n)! I was gonna use that money for something that's extremely fucking important!" He yelled. I was taken back by the yelling, but more angry. "Look, I don't give a shit about what he did, but don't take it out on me. I wasn't gonna say it wasn't important, asshole. I was just gonna suggest that you go to him and talk to him about it, instead of throwing a fit." I crossed my arms. I was pissed now, but a little turned on. Seeing Kellin mad always made me wet. The way his veins slightly popped out, or the way he glared. He made his way towards me, and backed me into the wall. "Don't you start yelling at me, do you understand?" I gasped quietly as his voice got lower, and threatening. I rarely see him like this, so when I do, I love it. "I said, do. you. understand?" I breathed in hard, and he smirked. Shit. He found out I liked this. "Is someone getting wet here?" He smiled, and brought his hands to my thighs, slightly chuckling as my body moved towards his touch. He trailed his hands up my thighs, past my hips, and up my shirt, stopping when he reached my breasts. He grabbed slightly rough at them, stopping every now and then to play with my nipples. I bit my lip and whimpered when his hands left. He placed his hand by my throat. "Shh. I don't want to hear a sound. No talking, no whimpers, no gasps, no moaning." He growled. "You go by what I say, got it?" I nodded. "Good. Strip." His voice low, and demanding. His facial expression was one I couldn't read. I started with my shirt, pulling it over my head slowly, then pulling off my shorts. I reached for my underwear, when he stopped me. "Upstairs." He said. And I walked, expecting him to be behind me, but he wasn't. He was still at the foot of the stairs. "Into the room, and get one toy. I'll be up in a minute." He smirked and went into the kitchen.
I opened the drawer and pulled out a vibrator, and plugged it in, setting it on the counter. Then laid on the bed, getting wetter and wetter as I waited. I heard footsteps, and bit my lip. He came in with a cup and set it on the counter. He climbed on the bed, and trailed kisses on my neck. I bit my lip as sucked on my sweet spot. He then kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair, only to have my hands slammed down above my head. He took off his belt and tied them to the headboard. He pulled away. "Can't have those hands interrupting, now can we?" He winked, and took off his shirt, reaching for the drawer, and pulling out a blindfold. He tied it around my head, and I heard some rumbling, and buzzing sound. The vibrator. He placed it over my underwear, and I moved my hips around, trying to get more from what was being given. I guess he didn't like this because I felt a sharp pain on my nipple, followed by what I'm pretty sure was ice. I gasped, and the vibrating stopped. I shivered. "I said stay quiet." He spoke and put the vibrator back on a higher speed. I moved a lot because I wasn't used to it. I then felt a small bite on my inner thigh, and the vibrations stopped. I bit my lip and tried my best not to do anything, but lay still. I felt his hands rest on my hips, and he attached his mouth to my right breast, softly biting and moving his tongue around my nipple. I bit my tongue, and moved my hips forward, but to no avail, as his hands pushed my hips back down. He then gave the same attention to my left nipple, and slid his hand under my underwear, playing with my clit before sliding a finger in. "You're so wet, babygirl. And all because of me" I could hear the smirk. He then returned the attention back to my nipple. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, because I knew if something did, he'd stop. He added another, and his motions were fast, and hard, and I couldn't do anything but hold my hips up, and bite my arm. His motions soon stopped and I let out a small whimper, which was followed by a spank to my clit.
He untied my hands and placed ice on both wrists for at least a few seconds before flipping me over and re-tying them. He lifted my hips in the air, so I was face down, ass up. He put my hair in ponytail. He hadn't touched me for about a minute, and I figured because he was getting undressed. I soon felt something being placed around my neck, which I assumed was a tie or something. He pulled on it, and I moaned. Choking had always been a hugh turn on for me, and he knows I can't stay quiet when he does it. "I knew you'd get loud." He laughed, and placed a few hard smacks on my ass. He slid the tip in, and pulled my hair. "Do you want it?" He teased by pushing it in, then pulling back out. I nodded. "Beg, then, baby. Let me hear how bad you want it." "Please, I nee-" I was cut off by the vibrator being placed back on my clit. I moaned silently "I'm not hearing you beg." He said, placing a higher speed. "I n-need it. Yo-you've teasing and I can-can't take it anym-more, please, Kell-" I was cut off by the tie being pulled, and him slamming into me. "Now stay quiet until I say so." I nodded, and bit down on the pillow, trying my best to stay quiet. I guess he noticed my struggling because he gave me permission to make noise again. I moaned loudly, as he set the vibrator on the highest it would go, and pulled my hair, going faster and harder. I lost it, moaning uncontrollably. "Fuck! I-I'm gonna cum, Kellin, don't stop!" I came undone and my body shook as I did so. He untied me, and kissed me as he untied the blindfold. He moved everything off the bed, and covered us up, while pulling me towards him, kissing me then kissing my forehead. "I love you, sorry about exploding, but I'm glad I did he chucked, I hit his chest lightly, "I love you, too."