Hands All Over

Hands All Over

KELLIN QUINN / (Y/N)

INSPIRED BY: DEJA VU - SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

"Kellin, this is too much." I put my hands to my cheeks and squeezed lightly.

He had set up a beautiful evening picnic at the beach. He set up tiny tea-light candles on a blanket with desserts spread out on it. The ocean waves were roaring and he was just smiling as wide as he could.

"I'd do anything for you." He turned towards me, putting his hands on my shoulders and running them down to get my hands away from my face. Tears swelled in my eyes.

"Baby..." I whimpered.

"Come here, sit, we'll enjoy everything and then go for a walk." He led me gently to the ground.

We enjoyed everything he set up. It was almost strange how his eyes never left me. If he wasn't looking me in the eyes, he was scanning my body with his wide eyes.

"Kellin, are you alright tonight?" I giggled, getting up with him for a walk along the beach.

"Baby, I'm more than okay." He let go of my hand and pulled shoulders in, forcing me to put my hands around his waist.

We walked a long ways, the beach was empty and the sun had turned the sky pink.

"(Y/N)." Kellin stopped. "I love you." He stared at the sunset. I looked with him.

"I love you, too." I blushed, looking at the beautiful sunset.

"(Y/N)." He repeated. I looked at him, but he was nowhere to be found until I looked down.

"Kellin!" I squealed, covering my mouth. He giggled with the smile he held all night.

"I want you to marry me, my beautiful girl." He flipped his hair and brought out the ring.

I nodded furiously, holding out my hand. Kellin slipped the ring on my finger. I was shaking all over as he embraced me. His steady heartbeat calmed me down.

"This was your dream, right baby?" He pulled away a little and looked down at me.

"Ever since I was little." Tears steadily poured from my eyes.

AT THE WEDDING

I was so nervous. My bridesmaids were helping me get ready as they were finished. They were trying to calm me down as I hyperventilated. Time kept slipping away quickly. Time was growing near.

"It's time." My best friend, my maid of honor, whispered in my ear as I stood before a closed door. I heard the organ playing. I gulped.

The doors before me swung open and hundreds of people had their eyes on me. Why did Kellin have to have so many famous friends? I walked down the aisle to the music. Matty Mullins smiled wide at me and Vic Fuentes mouth the words 'You're beautiful' as I walked down the crowd of people. The rest of his band was at his side. His own tears streamed down his face as I had a bright, red smile.

I stood before him, dressed in white even though it should be ivory. We exchanged emotional vows and I could think of was the reception and honeymoon.

The reception was huge. There were people everywhere and I was on my way to change dresses to be more comfortable. I was searching for Kellin in the crowds. I noticed him getting his picture taken with Matty (Image).

"I'm going to change and then we can go." I mumbled to Kellin as he talked with Matty.

"Sure thing, wife." He winked. It was crazy to think that I was Mrs. Quinn.

DURING THE HONEYMOON

We were on a private flight to our tropical paradise. I was relaxing in the long, extended couch while Kellin approached me with an open bottle of champagne. I had on some sweats after a night of wearing fancy clothes.

"Haven't you had enough to drink this evening?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Not enough." He laughed, sitting next to me.

"Now that we're married...we can do it whenever and wherever we want without worry." I stretched, happily.

"Y-yeah." He blushed. "D...do you want to do it...right now?" He stuttered. I gave him a weird look.

"Do you have to ask?" I giggled.

"I...I mean without...without a condom." He mumbled. My eyes grew wide. I nodded slowly, a little frightened.

He leaned over, kissing me distantly, before smashing himself to me. I fell back on the couch , the leather squeaking. Small moans came out of both of our lips.

"Tell me what you want to do." I gave him a breahty moan.

He said nothing as he stood up and unbuttoned his slacks. I pulled my hair up and licked my lips, waiting for him.

"Ugh, I love it when you pull your hair back." He put his hands on my cheeks gently. I blushed.

With his member out, I started gently sucking on the tip, taking more in as I progressed. He gave groans, loudly throughout the plane. With a popping noise I took him out and stood up, putting my hands on his chest. We both got fully undressed.

Kellin pushed me back on the couch and lifted my legs onto his shoulders, his mouth attacked my sex and I screamed and moaned loudly.

"You make me feel so good!" I squealed, my head falling back from the propped position I was in.

He came up with a smirk on his face. I could feel him lining up with me as he bent down to my neck. I gasped as he pushed into me slowly. Without mercy, he never thrusted slowly again. He went as fast as he could with my legs over his shoulders. His hair moved back and forth with his body as my tits shook from his vibrations.

"Don't stop!" I begged him, tightening my legs around him. He only moaned in response.

"Come on, come on, come on!" He gritted his teeth as his thrusts were sloppy. I screamed as my orgasm was unexpectedly released. "Awe, shit." He hissed through his teeth as he paused inside of me. I knew what was happening.

"I'm so glad we got married." I smiled, looking at him...wet, sweaty hair from working hard.

"Me too." He nodded, as he pulled himself out of me and rested his forehead on mine.