Daddy's Little Slut♕

Daddy's Little Slut♕ dedicated to latenightgiggles
Summery: Veronica had been Kellin's maid for over a year, she helped look after the children and clean the house, there always seemed to be sexual tension between her and Kellin. One day Kellin can't handle it anymore and decides to do something about it. They almost end up getting caught by Kellin's wife but that's the fun of it all.

(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Kellin groaned as he watched Vero bend over to pick up a toy Copeland had left laying on the floor

Kellin groaned as he watched Vero bend over to pick up a toy Copeland had left laying on the floor. This was wrong, how he was thinking about his house maid, and he's married! He feels terrible but he can't help it as he slowly gets a hard on from staring at her ass for so long. "Mr. Quinn?" He looked up. "Vero I told you before, you can call me Kellin." She blushed while looking at him. "S-sorry, I was just wondering if I need to get the children from school today." Kellin sighed. "That won't be necessary, their mother is picking them up and taking them to the movies." Veronica looked around. "Oh, okay well I've gotten everything done I guess I'll be heading home." Kellin quickly walked towards her. "Nonsense hang out with me." He smirked. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Why are you smirking?" He quickly stopped before looking at her up and down, his hard on was only getting worse. "Oh no reason...." She slowly tied her hair up in a bun and looked at him. "Do you mind if I take a shower?" He shook his head. "Yeah it's okay take one." Veronica Smiled. "Thanks!" She started going up the stairs and Kellin's eyes landed on her perfect ass again. He groaned loud enough and he knew she could hear it. "Something wrong mister Quinn?" She looked back at him while wiggling her ass teasingly. "Get in the bathroom. Now." He growled. Vero giggled. "Yes sir!" She said while running towards the bathroom. Kellin followed close behind her. This was so wrong, but he couldn't find it in himself to care anymore. He wanted Vero and he wanted her now. Vero had barely made it into the bathroom when Kellin walked in and slammed her against the wall, he pushed himself against her and made sure she knew how hard she had made him. "Look what you've done to me you little slut. Look how hard you've made me." Vero's face heated up and she began to not have steady breathing. "Only a slut for you..... Daddy." Kellin moaned. "Fuck baby that's hot." Soon their hands were all over each other, Kellin was pulling Vero's pants down and She was trying to pull his shirt off. "Fuck, I need you so bad." He groaned in her ear. "Fuck, yes daddy please, please fuck me!" She whined. That was it, the daddy thing pushed him over the edge. He yanked down his pants and boxers before slowly lining himself up with her. "Daddy's gonna fuck you until you can't walk or sit down properly for a week." He whispered while biting her ear and playing with her breasts. She squealed in excitement. "You ready?" He said. "Yes, so ready, please!" Kellin thrusted in really fast and Vero wasn't ready. "Fuck oh my god!" She screamed. Kellin smirked as he thrusted in and out of her. "I've wanted this for so long, you've teased me for over a year, you have no idea how crazy you make me." He said through gritting his teeth and thrusting harder into her. "F-fuck, I have some idea of how crazy I make you daddy, I love that you get hard over me and that I turn you on, I've wanted this for so long too." She moaned while leaning up to kiss him. The kiss was sloppy, teeth clashing tongues exploring each other's mouths. Vero couldn't handle it anymore. "K-Kellin! I'm going to cum." Kellin slowed down his thrusting while smirking. Vero gave him a pained look. "Please oh my god." She whimpered as she reached down to touch herself while he fucked her. "Mmmm, okay baby, cum all over me, cum all over your Daddy's big cock." He said before leaning down to suck her tits. "Ugh oh my god, I'm cumming! Fuck!" Vero came all over Kellin while screaming he smirked before thrusting harder and harder until his thrusts became sloppy, he was close. He pushed in one more time before shooting his load deep into her. She groaned as he pulled out and pushed her to her knees. "Suck me off." He demanded. She got straight to work, at first she kitten licked the tip of his cock before working her mouth over his head and down his shaft. She stroked the part she couldn't fit into her mouth as she gagged on the rest. Neither of them knew that the downstairs door had just opened and Kellin's wife and children were coming inside. "Kellin! We're home." Vero froze and looked up at Kellin with wide eyes. "Shit!" He mumbled. "Get your clothes on and hide in here quick!" He said. Footsteps were coming up the stairs they were running out of time. Vero and Kellin scrambled to get their clothes back on, they finally did and Kellin quickly pushed Vero into the closet in the bathroom just as the door opened and Kellin's wife was standing there. "Hey babe." He said casually before leaning into kiss her. She smiled "Hey." Now the only problem was, how was he going to sneak Vero out of the house...... Kellin was screwed.........