Camping

The last piece of your clothing flew to the other side of the bunk.

"Are you sure we can do this in a bunk?" you asked. "I might hit my head or something." He chuckled at your words, smiling at you.

Kellin was on top of you, and you were about to have sex. "Yes." His eyes glanced across your naked body, smirking at the sight.

"You're so beautiful."

You blushed at his words, watching him closely.

His lips moved to your neck, kissing it gently. The kiss got less gentle, and he started to leave marks. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes as Kellin worked his magic. A few kisses later, he moved to his lips to your stomach. He kissed it softly, moving down even lower. You giggled lightly at his touch as his fingers moved slowly across your core.

He slowly moved two of them inside of you, playing with you. They were moved wider, stretching you. Kellin moved them in and out slowly, causing you to moan. He added a little more speed but soon pulled them out once you were enjoying it more. He knew what it did to you, he loved to tease you. 

Kellin climbed on top of you, positioning himself in front of your entrance. He wasted no time getting inside of you, starting a slow pace. You moaned out in pleasure, a little louder than you had planned. 

"Shh."

 Kellin kissed your lips to muffle your moans. His pace got faster by the minute, causing you to moan even more than before. One of his hands went to your hair, gripping it hard. You just got turned on even more by it. Kellin thrust into you, causing you to feel every inch of him. You felt yourself getting closer and closer to the edge with every thrust.

All you could feel was your body shaking as you came. Your arms were tight around Kellin, and your head was resting against his shoulder. He came soon after you and pulled out. 

You laid down in his bunk, and he laid right next to you. The covers were pulled over you both and he cuddled you close to him.

"Goodnight babe," Kellin said as he kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight."