I'm Sorry

"Kellin, I am so done with your shit!" you yelled, barching into his bedroom. He jumped up in the air, gasping. "What the fuck, Y/N!?" he shouted, clasping his hands over his heart. "What is your problem!?" He cried out. "Don't 'what's your problem' me! You're the one who has a serious problem!" you shouted, throwing your phone at him. "WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled, dodging it. "Look at it, look at it and tell me there is no problem." You spat through gritted teeth. Kellin grabbed your phone from the floor, and as soon as he saw the screen his face dropped.

"Baby, it's not what you think." He started. You held up your hand, signalling him to stop talking. "Don't give me the 'it's an old photo'-shit. You got that tattoo a day before you left on tour, what the fuck, Kellin." You said, your voice breaking as it neared the end of your little speech. All the anger started getting replaced by sadness.

"Baby, let me explain!" Kellin pleaded, walking over to you slowly. "No, Kellin. Save me the crap. Just say that you still love her or something, that will be a hell of a lot easier than to hear your lies." You said, turning away from his attempt to embrace you. He sighed sadly and sat down on his bed. He leaned his elbows on his knees and looked at the floor.

"Please, it definitely isn't what it seems, I swear!" he said, looking up. Sadness laced his eyes, you almost ran over an hugged the boy who you gave your heart to, but you just couldn't. You just stood there, folding your arms against your chest and cocking your head to the side. "I swear! We were in LA and she came up to me-" he started explaining, you just rolled your eyes. "I pushed her away, but someone already took a photo!" he shouted in desperation. "When you know there is a photo, why the fuck didn't you call me? 'Hey Y/N, look my psycho ex just kissed me but it's not what it looks like I immediately pushed her away!'" You said, mocking his voice. "I don't know." He whispered.

A watery line was visible in his eyes, but you tried your best not acknowledge it. "Whatever Kellin." You said, grabbing your phone and turning around to walk off. "No! Y/N! Please, don't go!" Kellin begged, grabbing your hand. "Please don't leave me over this! You can call Justin or anyone, they were there! Please, Y/N!" He begged, but you just ripped your hand out of his grip and walked away, down the stairs and out of his house, ignoring the pleading of Kellin.

Once you got in your car tears started falling freely. Was this is then? The end? You grabbed you phone, trying not to look at your lockscreen photo as you unlocked your phone. It was a photo of you and Kellin, taken by Adam when you came to surprise Kellin on tour. He was swinging you in the air, pressing his lips onto yours. You cried even harder as you dialled Justin.

"Y/N?" Justins voice came through in a questioning tone. "Justin!" you cried. "Shit, Y/N, what's wrong!?" Justin shouted as he started to panic. "Nothing, but please just tell me one thing?" I questioned. "Sure, what is it?" He questioned softly, as if he was trying to sooth my with his voice. "What happened in LA?" you asked, biting your thumbnail, trying to prevent loud sobs to erupt from your mouth. Justin sighed. "You found out? Please, don't tell me you dumped him!" he gasped. You just stayed quiet, waiting for Justin to explain. Justin sighed again. "She was there, we didn't even know why she was, nobody invited her. As soon as we got off stage she marched over to Kellin. We all stood there, not knowing how to react, we didn't really like the idea of her being there, she just caught us of guard. And then she grabbed Kellin by the back of his neck, smashing her lips onto his. He immediately pushed her off, but she didn't take the hint. She started rambling about how he couldn't leave her like that and that he made her happy, that's when security finally came in and took her back outside." Justin explained. His voice sound honest, causing you to cry even harder. "Thanks, Justin." You choked, hanging up on him. What the fuck had you just done?

You sighed and got out of your car, hoping with all your heart Kellin could forgive you. Still crying silent tears, you made your way into Kellins house again, hearing soft sobs coming from his room. You ran upstairs, bursting open his door. He was curled up as a ball under his sheets. "Go away." He said weakly. "I'm sorry, Kellin." You choked out. His head shot up from under his sheets. "Y/N.." he whispered, sitting up a bit, leaning on his elbow. "I'm so sorry Kellin." You cried, walking over to his bed and lying next to him. "I should've believed you, I am so so sorry." You cried, wrapping your arms around him. He didn't respond to your hug, causing your hope on forgiveness to shrink by the second.

"Y/N," Kellin sniffed. "It's okay, I would've reacted like that too to be honest." He spoke, his voice dry from crying. His arms wrapped around you as he pulled you as close as possible.

"I really don't want to lose you, baby girl. I love you so much." He cried, still not fully calmed. "I love you too, Kellin. I'm so sorry for not believing you on your word." You cried into his chest. "Stop repeating yourself, Y/N." Kellin spoke, a light chuckle hinted in his voice. You sighed and looked up at him, his tearstained cheeks and bloodshot eyes made you feel incredibly bad, so you did the only thing you could think about for making him smile again, you kissed his cheeks. Every tearstain, before kissing his nose, his chin, his forehead, his jaw and his lips.

Kellin giggled as he pulled you on top of him. "I love you." He smiled, kissing your lips. "I love you too." You mumbled, kissing him again before snuggling you face into his neck. Breathing in his scent you sighed happily, glad you two were okay. You couldn't even bear the thought of losing the one you love most.