part-1

The man lying on the bed is veeranshu singhania.He is one of famous businessman in asia for the world.but he has another identity.He is the king and master of his magical a-griffin world.

Griffens are mainly hybrid of lion and eagle.In griffin world veeranshu was the 1st hybrid of a griffin and an angel.

Griffens can change their shapes from human to griffin.And they carry a birth mark on their neck.When they meet their soulmates it turns into blue.

21 years ago ,A griffen fell in love with an angel.They don't have the same birthmarks but they broke the rule.

And when someone breaks the rules ,the rules become more powerful that cannot be broken for the 2nd time.

As the griifen and the angel decided to get married ,they were crused to die after 20 year. They accepted it.

After 1 year they welcomed their 1st son "veeranshu".as he was the son of a griffen and an angel.
he was the most powerful in both of the lands. Everybody bows in front of him.

Veeranshu's parents have died 1 years ago when he was only 20.so the both world's wants him to find his soulmate and get married..and after that he will be able to rule the kingdoms.

The king of griffens and the master of angels"The great veeranshu singhania" was not ready to get married.he doesn't believe in soulmates. He thinks that if you love someone truely,you should get married to her only.Still the people under him are trying to find their master's soulmate.

This is the condition of the magical.Now comes to the real world.

"Veeranshu Singhania"
This handsome hunk is only 21 years old.He is completing his degrees in a famous university.he is in last year.

Besides this, he is trying to handle his father's business since 1 year.and in this one year ,he achieved a lot of success.his company was already on the top  because of his father.but he just maintained it too prefectly.

He is way too handsome😍😍(my all favourites are handsome😂).He is the dream of his university girls.Every girl keeps drooling over him.He is also a big time flirt.He keep changing his choices😂,i mean girlfriends.