chap 18(Veeranshu)

1st thing i noticed after getting off was bani dressed in her beautiful sundress.she was looking at the entrance with her big brown eyes.hazel brown.who said hazel browns eyes are not beautiful?her eyes are like the color of late autum,the color of intoxicating wiskey and honey,color of beautiful sunrise, the 1st warm sip of morning coffee,the beautiful moisty soil after rain.brown eyes are common but sunrise is also common.the whole nature worked to make her eyes colors.she is intoxicating for me.i noticed I was really looking at bani shamelessly.i am doing nothing but proving cristian right.she didn't notice though she was lost in her own world.reality hits me at this point.

.....
.....

.....
....
Cristian was right
.
No no no.
.....

All of that was real.

It was my feelings.

It was not my brain.

All the time i thought i was just weak for her bcoz she is  just like another short term obsession.

But thats not right.
It was not controlled by my brain
It was my heart.
My heart can feel emotion near her and for her.

Is it even possible?
the griffen king's heart was hanker after someone's attention?

Griffens never gets weak or hanker after someone.they use people and only work for their people.

Then why me?
Why i feel this way for a girl who is happened to be bani who is not even my soulmate..?

.

.
.but at this point does anything matter now??
.
.
.
.
A few moments passed.
.
.

This is the moment i realized the truth.i want her.not in a sweet or tinder way.it is a ugly want.i want to draw her towards my darkness.i fucking want her as mine.i want her to want me.i want her to fall in affection with every flaws of mine.i want her to accept me as i am.it was my ego that couldn't accept the truth that it will be defeated one day by one single soul.but some part of me was always hungry for her one look, her attention,her care.i  hate it when she becomes artificial around me.it hurts.

She is the light.she don't deserve the darkness that is hovering around bcoz of me.she deserve better than me.any kind man would have saved her from this mess.but not me. I don't have to be the perfect man.i will drag her to my darkness,make her fall in love with every part of my darkness.i maybe not the hero but the villan that would burn this world for her.

Scene change to drawing room area

Bani: tell me how is it?quick

Marie: ummm.it is so good.perfect amount of sugar (marie replied while shoving off the half potion of muffin into her mouth).

Bani: i am glad that i didn't forget how to bake.pablo eya kha lo aur baki sab ko vi de dena(bani said while taking two pieces of muffin for herself)

Pablo: okay.as you say.

Marie: veer ke liye vi bejna hain.

Bani: he won't like it.i think a bitterground juice would be perfect for him.

Marie: don't be childish bani.let him have it.

Bani: whatever.vejna hain toh vej do.mein toh chali.

Marie: tumhe jana chahiye.

Bani: pagal.mein nahi jane wala.

Marie: bani.you have to.tum kuch vi kad sakti ho but you have to show some respect.

Bani: respect works both ways.

Marie: he will never yell at you or disrespect you.he never yells.don't worry.just go and give it to him