chap 14

Veer: its oka.......send the bodygurads home.and you don't have to come with me either.i am gonna drive  today

Vidyut:okay

Veer get into the car.he is feeling annoyed.so annoyed that he
didn't look at bani properly and start driving.

Veer(why is there no traffic today?the weather is bad i guess)

Suddenly  he felt a little movement beside him.it was a sleeping bani shivering  there.

Veer( she is shivering.she must be cold.what should a gentleman do in such moment?maybe he should give his jacket....nope i am definitely not doing that.its just a little cold here.she won't die due to this.huh.)

...............

.......

..

After some time he noticed she is shivering badly.

Veer( i am not attached with her emotionally or physically but when she is in discomfort i am feeling guilty.its all bcoz of my  half angel soul.i should increase the AC to a certain level i guess.its not that hard for me.)

Finally he increases it.
Veer(as soon as the temperature increases she calmed down.A clamness spreaded on her face.she is actually like an art.like perfection.....................)

Veer was sitting there emotionless and silent.suddenly his phone rang and it ruined bani's sleep

Veer put his phone in silent.but bani was awake by then.she is looking at veer with big eyes.

Bani: where are we going?

Veer: funny.

Bani: what funny?

Veer: we are going home of course.you only wanted to go home.

Bani:....

Veer: what?

Bani: its not home.its a house.my home is not beside the sea.it is in bandra.

Veer: right.your home.

Silence.
Silence
Silence.

Bani couldn't take anymore silence.it was too heavy for her.

Bani: can we talk?

Veer: nope.we have talked enough.

Bani: its a long journey

Veer:we will be home in no times.

Bani(how rude)

:tell me something please.this silence will kill me.

Veer:what do you wanna hear?

Bani:anything like tell me your happiest memory.

Veer: it  is just a talk.not a therapy.

Bani: if it had been one i would charge you 1000 for each hour.

Veer: you have a high opinion of yourself as a therapist.

Bani: just say that you cannot afford me.

Veer:right.

Bani: i can do a discount for you bcoz i am living with you.though its just a situationship but still.

Veer:Sweetheart, I could get you with a snap of my fingers, and I wouldn’t
have to spend a penny.

Bani:What the hell is that supposed to mean?

A tiny smirk tugged at the corner of veers mouth.

Veer:It means you want me. You wear your emotions all over you.i can guess that.

Bani: now who is having a high opinion about himself?

Bani's pov
Veer stopped the car. He leaned toward me and  put his one hand on my thigh.the slit of my dress have bared my thigh.i licked my lips.my throat parched.he was so close that i can feel his breath.warm and chilly.i just froze.why i am like this.why i cannot resist him.

Veer:Tell me it’s not true.

Bani: its not.(she replied with a faint tone)

Veer:are you scared to confess?

Bani: i am not scared of  anything.

Veer:that incident of library did not seem like explaining your words now.

Bani: veer stop.

Veer: why?cannot you control?

Bani stiffened when veer trailed his fingers down her neck and over her
shoulder. His lips curved into a smirk.

Veer:Nervous? I thought this was what you wanted.

Bani: i am not nervous.

Veer: i can feel when someone lies.kind of superpower.

Bani's pov
( His hand dipped lower, closer to the curve of my breast.his gaze was heating my body.My head spun. My nipples tightened into firm beads, and my pulse throbbed. He is not touching me where i want. I cannot believe i am wanting his touch.i am wanting his hand all over my body.but at the same time i am wanting to push him away.one part of me is still hating him)

(Veer grazed his thumb over my breast  and I moaned. Moaned From atouch that lasted less than two seconds.I wanted to die after this embarrasment)

Veer: still wanna go with the conversation???

Bani: ummhmmm

Veer: use the words bani.you have a beautiful mouth.you should know how to use it.

Bani: i don't....feel.....

Veer:tch tch.Don’t be too sure about that.

(He dropped his hand suddenly.and i felt  deserted at losing the touch.i know him for like 2 weeks.and i already feel all the emotions.my body reacts at his mere touch.)

Veer: get down bani.

Bani: what???

Veer:we are at home. get down of the car unless you want to start something you donn't wanna finish.

..........
.......

A leap for 15 days.

Just the continuation of chapter 13.