part 8

Next day.

Veer was just practising with his sword and all.they are preparing for the war.

Veer's pov

What a tragedy it is!!i mean we are in 2023 and still the people of my kingdom are expecting me to fight with sword.its not like i don't like swords but i have more dangerous weapon in my collections  that wouldn't take a minute to behead anyone or destroy a city in a min.and we need to fight on the ground with bare hands and with weapons most of the time.i need the king sword .it is the only way to win over devils coz maybe they are not as powerful as us but they are blessed.they cannot defeat us but similarly  we have failed to beat them becoz of their manupulations and  transperent blessing power.

Here comes vidyut and pastor duke.
They  bowed  and greet the king.

Veer: what?

Vidyut: woh sir you only said to take preparation for your wedding and for this purpose we had to inform your all cousin prince and princess.

Pastor duke: your majesty.we have recieved news from angel kingdom. Your soulmate is there already.they are taking her highness with them.

Veer: really?the people in my angel world are good at investigating.they got her in no time

Pastor  duke: bcoz she is from angel world king.

Veer:okay.

Pastor duke left.

Vidyut: sir princess maria and queen defne is here.they want to see you

Veer: my aunt queen defne???

Vidyut : yes.the legal wife of previous king "edward"
(One of veer's uncle was the king.after his death veer claim the throne as he was most powerful.defne is edward's wife.and maria is their daughter.)

Veer: how did they come so quickly?
Another headache " handling the  family"""".

Vidyut: sir will you meet?

Veer: no.i am not in the mood.let my brothers and other people come.

(Veer's cousins brother:tapish,daksh,monil,meher, murtasib and many other.like i said he had a tons of cousins but these named people will be here in the story)

..
.......
........

In angel world

A girl is seen unconscious in  her bed.and with the slightest ray of light she is geeting his conscious.

The girl: uggh.my head hurts.what time is it now?oh my god how did i feel asleep? I have a tons of work to do.(she starts blabbering while rubbing her eyes still lying on the bed)the bed is extra soft today i guess.and this  smell of rosemary vanilla.it feels good.

She looked around.she is in a big spacious room.she is in a queen size bed in the middle of  white curtains.

Am i dreaming?whose room is this?kya mein kidnapped ho gaya hun?but these bloody kidnappers.they are not gonna get a penny.but agar kidnap huyi toh itna accha room mein kaise ayi?

last night...what happend last night?i was in the kitchen.papa ki dairy.yes.i was reading the dairy.aur usme kuch supernatural powers and all likha tha.it was sounding way too fake.eya supernaturals toh  real nahi ho sakte.but handwriting was my dad's only.but why did he wrote this things?i was also confused last night.and then the smell yes this same rosemary's smell.aur kuch yaad nahi hain.i need to get outta here.(that girl is bani)

There room was spacious enough with a lots of window.sober pink curtains are hanging there.it should look tacky but it was looking divine.bani was going to open the room's door but suddenly it was hung open.and A 6 inch man entered