chap 17

Starts from singhania mansion.

Bani entered with a small bag and 2 big bags of flowers.welcomed by marie who was waiting for her.

Marie: you are home early

Bani: really??i thought i was late

Marie:i am excited to hear about your shopping.how did it go?what did you buy by the way?

Bani: near a million marie.it should give him a little shock. i bought the newest perfume from shafora.it cost nearly 450k.i don't know why it is so expensive.but does it matter??i spend the money huh.

Marie: thats great.perfumes are the best way to spend.and these flowers.

Bani: these are normal flowers.but look at the colour.its wine red.it is customised.so very expensive.i will made a dress out of these flowers for my exibhition.it should shook everybody.shouldn't it?

Marie: of course.

Bani: now he will understand the concequence of having rough behaviour with us.with me

Marie(it will never affect veer in the way she wants.but she is happy.and some innocent fun would not harm.)

Somewhere in newyork

Veer is in a call with cristian

Veer: why did you call me? Don't you know you cannot call me in my private hours.its close to sedition.i can behead you for this.

Cristian: veer what did you do buddy?

Veer: shut it crist.keep your volume low.i am having headache.

Cristian: oka listen.what did you say to sofie?you know na she is the daughter of danbery's.
Danbery's are powerful.

Veer: she is a slut ,a whore.her famous family cannot wipe this defamation.

Cristian: she is not.she is here with me to see you.i thought why not?you don't care.so i give her the chance

Veer:i cannot tolerate this type of woman outside of the bedroom.you should know that.

Cristian: thats why you have been seen with jules more than 2 times in black poison for dinner?

Veer: that women fucks like a pornstar.and thats why i was tolerating her.and if she thinks a few dinner and blowjobs can reverse my mind and make her my girlfriend.she is the foolest person i have ever seen.i used her.she used me.thats it

Cristian:but why did you do this to sofie?

Veer: i don't know and i don't wanna know.

Cristian: veer( in a serious voice)

Veer: kya?

......silence......
.........................

Cristian: kya iska piche bani hain?is she the reason ?

Veer: bullshit.you are ridiculous

Cristian: vai jaisa hu tera mein.tu mera king vi hain aur dost vi?manta hain na?

Veer: nope.

Cristian: meri baat sun.eya sab critical hota ja raha hain?hume abhi steps lena hoga.

Veer: kya steps?

Cristian:tujhe pata hain na humare griffen world mein soulmates se hi saadi karna hota hain.aur bani tera soulmate nahi hain.usko blue marks nahi mila apni birthday pe.agar mila hota marie hume bata deta.

Veer: why are you telling me these?

Cristian: bani nahi hain tera soulmate veer.agar usko pata chalega toh woh tujhe chod ke chali jayegi.usko humne majbur kiya hain in sab mein?agar tu uske liya kuch feel kadta hain toh......
.....dekh meri baat samaj ne ki koshish kad.
Agar woh sirf ek attraction hain toh its fine.you will get over it.veeranshu singhania ke liye koyi gum ko bhulane mein 12 hours kaafi hain.lekin agar eya sirf attraction nahi hua toh...