part 9

Veer and maria is in one of their gardens.they have taken their own horse with themselves.

Maria: this feels so fresh and aesthetic.by the way the environment is always so calm and kinda dark around the palace.but gardens are beautiful.waise vi car mein ghumne mein kaha maza ata hain

Veer: yeah right princess maria.

Maria: by the way veer.did you remeber our childhood?we used to play here.

Veer: yes.i remember.my dad used to take me to visit and bonding with grifffens.

Maria: you were the crown prince,Veer.And the center of attraction since day 1.it must have been boring.

Veer: its not like that.it was exciting as well.we used to have so much fun.me and dad

Maria: veer waha chalte hain(pointing to a fountain)

......
.........(scene change to griffen world)

Bani was outside of the entrance in griffen world.

Ben: bani say something.you had your whole journey without a single word.i have been explaining since last 45 mins

Bani: i was thinking why me?coz the palace is majestic ,i can see it shinning from here and i am sure the king could get anyone.and from the long history you told me i came to understand that Griffen kings used to have countless beautiful maids.and they had child from those maids too.many of those babies  made great prince and some of them are getting privilages as royals.And soulmate bas saadi kadne ke liye aur royal babies paida kadne ke liya kiya jata hain?taki their family could run by the royal heirs.

Ben: i guess you understood it right.

Bani: life has been so unfair with me but this is the worst uncle ben.
I hate the King without even seeing him. I hate you too.plz let me go to my house.i don't wanna even see your face right now

Ben: bani please.i am sorry.ab tum aisa nahi bol sakte.hum griffens world mein hain.

Bani: fuck my life.

Suddenly the door was open.some guards with a carriage have came to recieve bani.Vidyut has also come.

Vidyut: ben you are here? Is She here with you?

Ben: yeah.Bani,come out from the car.

Bani reluctently came out.

Vidyut: You highness.( he bows to her)

Vidyut's pov
This girl.i know her.she is bani.sir has made me collect information about her.he already knew her.its a tiny world.that means my informations were no so accurate.king is gonna kill me.oh god...

Bani: hey what are you doing?bowing and all?whats you name?

Vidyut: my name is vidyut your highness

Bani: stop calling me your highness.

Vidyut: okay mam.lets go to the palace .Queen defne has been waiting to meet you.

Ben: bani you gotta be strong.we need you to do this for our kingdom.

Bani: i hate you uncle ben and i hate me too.good bye.and i don't wanna see you anymore.

Bani looked at vidyut

Bani: vidyut right.

Vidyut: yeah

Bani: can you please take uncle ben away from my sight right now?i don't wanna say something that will make me regret afterwards.plz

Ben: bani.i am compelled to do it.please try and understand.

Vidyut: Ben please .listen to what her highness says.go back with your car.otherwise i will have to take action.