chap 19

Veer:see you at the theater
Sharp at 10pm.

Bani:um hmm.i have to go now.

Veer:oka.

.
Bani left.a hurry movement.the sudden change of the environment is kicking already.her aura is gone.its empty again.its dark again.its meaningless agin.not that i don't like it but still.

Bani left the muffin.A chocolate one.not in regular size its pretty big i guess.looking pretty decent.i took a bite.

It is soft moisty.perfect amount of sugar and a bit salty.why salty?i don't know
but it is blending the flavours.before even i noticed i finished half of it and stopped myself from moaning with closed eyes.it is good.
.
.
.
All on a sudden
.
.
I opened  my eyes i dropped the other half on the plate, disgusted with myself.i was eating it like i had stared at her.with a hunger that couldnot be sated.
Its disgusting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bani is in her room.
.
He really agreed to watch a movie.i really though he was emotionless.he was a robot.i just want to check if he can react to a sad ending movie.or be happy with the happy ending.it will be an emotion check exam for him.and i am waiting to watch queen charlott or red white amd royal blue.it has been an while since i didn't watch a movie or series.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its evening.the weather is a little bad.it has been raining.mild perfect rain.bani is in the drawing room area.helping marie to get dinner ready.

Marie: you are seeming happy today.whats the matter?

Bani: nothing.todays atmosphere is way too good.can you make some rice pudding.plzzz

Marie: okayyyy.we can make that of course

Bani: thank u marie.waise veeranshu kab ghar ata hain?

Marie: you don't know?

Bani: actually.i never noticed the time.

Marie: by eight maximum.he should be here by now.its already 6.30
Its an even day.so maybe he had gone to visit angel kingdom.his responsibility is huge.he will be here.

Bani: noted.

Marie: you are dressed up by the way.do you guys have a plan?rain will not be a problem.don't worry.it will only add more romance to the atmosphere.

Bani: no aisa kuch nahi hain.i am wearing regular outfit.

Marie: really? You wear mickey mouse tshirt with cotton pants and a flipflop everyday.and today you are wearing a floral dress.

Bani: actually we have talked about watching a movie together.

Marie: with veeranshu? Really?

Bani: yeas.

Marie:thats a shock.my boy is not a movie boy.agar movie dekh vi leta hain toh koi expression nahi deta.you will feel that you are forcing him.cristian comes to celebrate movie nights and veer behaves like he is forced  into all this for the sake of friendship.

Bani: that weird.

Marie: but you are different.

Bani: kuch vi.

Marie: you will know.

Meanwhile they heard a horn

Marie: aa gya veer.

Bani came out of the kitchen with marie.
.
.
.
.
A bodyguard step down to the door.with veeranshu's bag.but veeranshu ia not here.he has not come.
.
.
.

Marie: veer baba kaha hain?

BG:sir has went to griffen kingdom.there is a issue that needs to be solved..