part 10

Continue.....

Veer: you can look at me,nina

Bani's pov

His voice broke the silence.my spine stiffened at the deep voice.Rich sensual with a faint  british accent .
i looked at the owner of the voice.i was shocked.my heart was beating so fast that i could hear the sound of its pounding.

It was Veeranshu singhania.the same man that i met in my college a day before.He is the king.I couldn't believe my eyes.

Suddenly all those whispers and riya's over excitement over veeranshu made sense.

Veeranshu singhania,the enigmatic CEO of singhania group,wealthiest and the most watched men in mumbai.Riya and all the girls won't stop talking about him.i didn't even look at him carefully though he was the center of attraction.

He is standing in front of me.he is not wearing a robe or something.He is wearing a tuxedo.i have never seen a man who would fit so nicely in a tux.
Thick black hair,brown skin,a pair of eyes with strange calmness in those ,bristly eyebrows,sexy beard,titans soulder,concrete jawline and deadly smirk on his face. he is simply gorgeous.a devastation poured in a tux.if the situation had been in favour,i would definitely fall for him right in this moment.

He is powerful.Why would he agree to an arrange marriage?

Bani: you?you are the king?i cannot believe it.
(I asked him with a eager voice.then I realised how stupid i sounded.of course.he is the king.)

Veer :that's very inconsiderate of you.you should believe it.

Bani: i shouldn't.you are evil.iam not gonna spend my time here or marry you.i don't even know you.and you know what the royals here are really disgusting..

Veer: before saying anything just remember where you are?and why you are here?

Bani: listen i am not gonna spend a min here.i cannot marry you.i am gonna leave right now.

Bani procced to go.

Veer: heyyy   what are you doing??

Bani: can't you see? I am leaving.

Veer: sweetheart you cannot leave.just try to understand.if you leave today it will create a negative impact on the people mind.they shouldn't see their highness like this.you have to stay here.and i.promise we will leave soon.we will go back to the human world as soon as possible.you just need to let  these thing happen without creating a scene.

Bani: please.i cannot do it.i have my career over there.i cannot get married like these.and also you are a griffen.though you are my soulmate.i don't do it

Veer: you have no choice i guess.don't make me angry.just get married and then you are  free to go.or 2nd option just be my fiance for 6 months.i will set everything right.then you can go.( veer came close to bani.harsly grabbed her jawline and wishpered)"but for these six month you have to act like a good girl"

Bani: i hate you.i never thought you would be like this.

Veer: i don't love you either.but we have to do this sweetheart.

Bani: why me??

Veer: you shouldn't ask questions to the king.

Bani: you are disgusting.

Veer: there is no use of these words.keep it with your self.

Veer's pov
She is scared, really innocent.i hate the fact that she couldn't run away from me when she had time.i am hating it all now.maybe including her was not a good idea.but we cannot backout now.atleast for 6 month.i need the kings sword.i believe i don't need my soulmate to pull it out.i am able to do it alone.i just want my griffen and angel  people to think that i am doing it with my soulmate.this conception is definitely gonna pacify their raffed mind condition.i think i don't need a heir so early.if we could beat the devils it will surely make my people satisfied.
And bani is doing just a little sacrifice for all these.for her kingdom also.it will not harm more.but she is soft.i thought she will attack me but she is requesting me to let her go.thats a lot of innocence for griffens)