part 3

Next morning
Veer woke up and got ready for his university.today is his last day.he is going to take his results. He called his manager vidyut.

Vidyut: hello sir
Veer: hello. I am not going to attend any of my meetings today.cancel it.

It will be a long day.i need to pay a visit to both of my kingdoms.-- he thought.

On the other hand it is the 1st day at university for bani.she woke up early in the morning and found herself in riya's bed.she remembered everything about last night.

Riya was already waken up.

Riya:hey bunnny.lets go. it's your 1st day.

Bani: i need to go to my gym.i have talked with them for my job there.

Riya: you have a great body you know. Any man would like to have you as a trainer😆😆.

Bani: shut up.

Riya: look there is nothing wrong in it.you are beautiful

Bani: ok ok.lets go.we cannot be late today

Riya: yeah wear any of my dress and get ready before my bro woke up.

Bani:yeah

They got ready and went to the university.

Veer was in the chancellor's room.

C: hey son.you have done a great job you know.you are the highest scorer till now.congratulations.

Veer: thank u sir.

C: and we have decided that we would love to have u as a head in your department.

Veer: i also would love to join sir.but i have my business.so sorry.

C:  i understand.but we would like to have you just as a part.you don't have to come regularly. Whenever you got time you can come and attend one or two classess.

Veer: ok sir.that will be alright.

C: so let me do the announcement.

Veer: okay😊.

Chancellor declared veer as highest scorer and a teacher for their university.

Bani and riya just enteted to the university and listened to the declaration.

Riya: wow. Veeranshu my crush is my teacher now.i am so happy. I will be able to meet him frequently now.

Bani: who is this veer?

Riya: opps..don't call him veer.call veeranshu.he is my charming prince and he doesn't like anyone to call him veer.

Bani: okay now lets go.

They come inside.they were going towards their classroom.
Veer was coming back from chancellor' room.

Suddenly riya saw veer and get excited.
Riya: hey veeranshu( she shouted)

Riya ran towards him.

Riya: hello veeranshu sir.congratulations sir.i am very happy.

Veer: hmm okay.

They heard a voice.it is bani.

Bani: hey riya why did you run like maniac.and  whom are you congratulating ?

Veer was backfacing bani.he heard her sweet voice and wanted to see the owner of the voice.

Veer turned and saw bani.
His pov:

As soon as i turned, i saw a girl standing in front of me, wearing the sweetest smile on her face.she has black orbs.how beautiful she is! She is looking like a greek goddess.i just get frezze and looking at her without blinking my eyes.is she for real?

Bani was surprised.this man in front of him was looking at her blinklessly.
She was feeling akward.

Veer: who are you?

Bani: hello i am bani and you?

Veer : don't know.

Bani:  what!! What are you talking mister.heyyy

Reality strike him.
Veer: oh sorry , you are so beautiful baby girl.

Bani: what??

Veer:  yes you are most beautiful girl i have ever seen.

Bani: hey don't you dare to try flirting with me.

Riya: hey bani what are you saying? He is veeranshu singhania.
Our senior and teacher.

Bani: opps sorry sir.but you were talking baselessly so i just....

Veer: no its okay.don't call me sir.call me veer

Bani: what??
Riya was so surprized

Then  the bell rang.time for their class.

Bani: okay bye sir.see you soon.

Veer: see you sweetheart. I have to see you soon.

Bani:  what sweetheart?

Riya: bani lets go .otherwise we will miss our 1st lecture.

They went from there.veer was still there thinking about bani.

end for today😥😥😥