Characters

Nandini Murty - Nandini is a 25 year old girl working to achieve her dream. She has a very melodious and angelic voice. She is a singer who has just got the chance to show her talent. She's not that famous as of now. She had a really rough past. She has faced alot which made her what she is a scared, quiet and suppressive girl. She has fears which she's afraid will come true.

Manik Malhotra - He's a famous celebrity in Bollywood. Heart throb of India. He don't believe in love. He wants to have a Carefree life where he can live on his terms and conditions. He has a tough exterior but he is very soft from inside. He don't want to show his real caring self to anyone because he thinks that's what makes his weak.
Let's see if Manik's thought will change or not? Will he be able to show his feelings and his emotions when Nandini will knock on the door of his life making a whole chaos of his terms and conditions.

MURTY FAMILY

Mr. Ravikant Murty - Nandini's grandfather. He was the one who set up and started Murty Enterprise. He loves Nandini the most. After losing his daughter Arti he has great hopes from Nandini and found his daughter in her. He always supported Nandini in achieving her dreams.

Mr. Aadarsh Murty - Nandini's dad and current Ceo of Murty Enterprises. He loves his family. He is a person of his words. He never breaks his promises like the other people in his family. He wanted Nandini to join him in the business but changed his desicision on his father's orders and his Nandini's wish.

Mrs. Hemani Aadarsh Murty. - Nandini's mother and loves her family. She's a home maker. She believes that her children are her biggest tressury. She's a kind and emotional lady.

Aarav Murty - Nandini's younger brother. Currently he's in college and dreams to help his father in his family business. He loves his sister the most. He's a very decent, kind hearted an djolly person.

Navya Naveli- Nandini's best friend and a writer. She knows each and every thing about Nandini and she's the biggest support of Nandini who helped her in the toughest time of her life.

MALHOTRA FAMILY

Raghav Malhotra - Manik's grandfather and the founder of Malhotra Inc. He is very nice person. He loves his grandchildren. He's has just two goals in his life. First to enjoy the remaining days and to see Manik getting married to a girl who will make him a better person.

Raj Malhotra - Manik's dad. He sacrificed his life for the country. He was in Airforce.

Nyonika Malhotra - She's is mother of Manik. She's a lady who believes in hard work. She's kind yet strict. She loves Manik and Mukti alot. She is a strong women.

Mukti Malhotra - Manik's sister and a famous model.

Cabeer Dhawan, Alya Saxena, Mukti Malhotra, Manik Malhotra and Dhruv Vedant are best friends from years.